• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Saul Goodman vs Hiromi Higurama
Can Saul Goodman defend Sukuma in Hiromi domain expansion?
Rules:
- Saul has a 7 days prep time + he knows about what sukuna did
- He has a 1 hour talk with Sukuna before the trial starts

__ryoumen_sukuna_and_saul_goodman_jujutsu_kaisen_and_2_more_drawn_by_dakaeya__sample-51181dcf2514e76f93573410d1c2232e.jpg

Saul Goodman: @K4yshey1 @Oliver_de_jesus @AThe1412 @Greatsage13th
Hiromi Higurama:

Last edited:
Saul Goodman vs Hiromi Higurama
Can Saul Goodman defend Sukuma in Hiromi domain expansion?
Rules:
- Saul has a 7 days prep time + he knows about what sukuna did

__ryoumen_sukuna_and_saul_goodman_jujutsu_kaisen_and_2_more_drawn_by_dakaeya__sample-51181dcf2514e76f93573410d1c2232e.jpg
Add links to Saul and Hiromi's profiles please

Not a JJK supporter but how the hell did Sukuna survive this in canon?
Sukuna had prior knowledge of how Higuruma’s DE works, so he immediately pleaded guilty to all his charges to get the Death Sentence because he wanted to see it in action.

Sukuna had prior knowledge of how Higuruma’s DE works, so he immediately pleaded guilty to all his charges to get the Death Sentence because he wanted to see it in action.
Would Sukuna tell Saul how it works? And could Saul use this or would that be too much for him lol

Would Sukuna tell Saul how it works? And could Saul use this or would that be too much for him lol
The problem here would be that Saul and Sukuna’s interests are opposite to each other, ironically. Saul wants to ideally get Sukuna an innocent verdict, but Sukuna wants the death sentence. Assuming Sukuna humors Saul though and let’s him actually argue for him, then I think Saul would know about Judgeman‘s sentences since he has the prep time and the pre-trial talk.

Still though, considering Sukuna’s personality and the fact that the specific charge Hiromi accused him of in the manga was mass murder during the Shibuya Incident, Saul’s fighting an uphill battle. Chapter 244 rather helpfully lays out the possible crimes Sukuna could be accused of during the Shibuya Incident (paraphrased):

1.) Murder of 2 individuals
2.) Murder of 1 individual
3.) Mass Murder (the one that was chosen)
4.) Mass Arson

Now I myself don’t really know any of Saul’s feats, I haven’t gotten around to watching either Breaking Bad or Better Call, but the only strategies I could see him realistically pulling off is to shift the focus to a less severe crime, which would still net Sukuna a guilty verdict (probably the less severe confiscation). The other possibility is that Saul will argue that Yuji was actually the one who committed the crime, which would acquit Sukuna of his charges, but would be (imo) much harder to pull off,

The problem here would be that Saul and Sukuna’s interests are opposite to each other, ironically. Saul wants to ideally get Sukuna an innocent verdict, but Sukuna wants the death sentence. Assuming Sukuna humors Saul though and let’s him actually argue for him, then I think Saul would know about Judgeman‘s sentences since he has the prep time and the pre-trial talk.

Still though, considering Sukuna’s personality and the fact that the specific charge Hiromi accused him of in the manga was mass murder during the Shibuya Incident, Saul’s fighting an uphill battle. Chapter 244 rather helpfully lays out the possible crimes Sukuna could be accused of during the Shibuya Incident (paraphrased):

1.) Murder of 2 individuals
2.) Murder of 1 individual
3.) Mass Murder (the one that was chosen)
4.) Mass Arson

Now I myself don’t really know any of Saul’s feats, I haven’t gotten around to watching either Breaking Bad or Better Call, but the only strategies I could see him realistically pulling off is to shift the focus to a less severe crime, which would still net Sukuna a guilty verdict (probably the less severe confiscation). The other possibility is that Saul will argue that Yuji was actually the one who committed the crime, which would acquit Sukuna of his charges, but would be (imo) much harder to pull off,
Well, Saul was able to outsmart his brother Chuck who is considered by another great lawyer Howard to be the "greatest legal mind he ever knew". He also was able to persuade Tuco to not kill 2 people. I think that using some of his tricks, he would be able to somehow argue that Yuji was actually the one who committed the crime because of how he "Could" swap with Sukuna at any time. I think that it is possible for Saul to somehow make Sukuna not get the death penalty, but it would be high-diff + he would need to use some his tricks. Would he we able to make Sukuna innocent? Maybe, but I think that it is too hard for him and that we can consider it impossible.

Saul somehow managed to reduce his life sentence + 190 years to just 7 years in a cushy prison in North Carolina

Assuming Sukuna doesn't just kill him in this 1 hour talk, I think Saul can at least prevent Death Penalty. I think it should count as a win, since... well... this is the list of crimes that Sukuna committed:
Captura-de-tela-2024-01-04-145900.png

Blud is getting cooked,Higuruma was a prodigy in the Japanese system which is much harder to defend clients in. He even won a blatantly corrupt case in which they essentially just had to retry the case and get the result overturned. This will be a cakewalk.

I've seen so many memes about this.

But what stops Saul from saying something like Sukuna did the Shibuya thing as self-defense? They kidnapped him, they put multiple fingers in him by force, he fought against Jogoat who launched a meteorite that if it hit would surely kill civilians, Mahoraga left him no choice but to activate his domain

But what stops Saul from saying something like Sukuna did the Shibuya thing as self-defense? They kidnapped him, they put multiple fingers in him by force, he fought against Jogoat who launched a meteorite that if it hit would surely kill civilians, Mahoraga left him no choice but to activate his domain
Higuruma himself kinda said if Sukuna proves himself mentally unstable he might be able to escape death penalty. So idk if Saul can prove that.

Higuruma himself kinda said if Sukuna proves himself mentally unstable he might be able to escape death penalty. So idk if Saul can prove that.
I mean, Sukuna does look mentally unstable, it really wouldn't be all that hard for Saul to prove that. I'd vote Saul

But what stops Saul from saying something like Sukuna did the Shibuya thing as self-defense? They kidnapped him, they put multiple fingers in him by force, he fought against Jogoat who launched a meteorite that kill civilians, Mahoraga left him no choice but to activate his domain, Technically he saved the remnant of Shibuya that was not destroyed, since if Jogo or Mahoraga would extended the battle then they would destroy the city completely.
I vote Saul for this and because Sukuna is unstable
(If the Joker hasn't been sentenced to death because of his unstable mind, why should Sukuna?)

Back