• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Suggestions for Heaven Ascension DIO's stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So i had Heaven DIO from the Eyes of Heaven game listed as "at least Low 2-C (with Reality Overwrite)" due to "out haxing" Tusk Act 4 and GER plus being greater than MiH as while Pucci needed time to reset the universe, DIO, having had his power amplified even further by absorbing the souls of the joestar family (except for Jotaro and his future daughter Jolyne) and Saint's Corpse, rewritten the universe casually with TWOH. So basically he did something that was as casual as Alien X's recreation feat of his universe....okay, maybe not the same as Alien X, no. But yeah, he did rewritten the universe casually still.

But there are at least 2 things i should note:
1) It's actually unknown how much his power was amplified after absorbing the souls and saints corpse. All the JJBA wiki said was that it "further empowered him/amplfied his power even further". That's all it said on him. 2) His Durability. Supposedly, Heaven Dio can still be injured by Star Platinum, an 8-B (was supposed to downgrade him to somewhere but i forgot) level stand. Yet it barely did any long lasting damage as DIO instantly healed himself and the only true way to killing him would be paradoxes (like his golden bracelets that Jotaro use to blow up his arms).

Oh and speaking about Heaven DIO's durability? I 100% don't consider giving him Multiversal durability based on him "tanking" Tusk Act 4's bullets of infinite rotation. Mostly because 1) DarkLK told me on ACF wiki himself that that even in hax, Tusk Act 4's "infinite rotation" doesn't destroy the universe (like not even putting it in Low 2-C via hax-way like GER). And 2) Even if we did accept the infinite spin as being a tier 2 attack (hax-wise), the fact that Dio only overwritten it rather than tanking it doesn't sould like it would qualify for him having 2-A durability (at least in my personal view, that is).

So i was wondering what everyone, Staff and Regular otherwise, would say on this. Basically i'm asking for suggestions on weatehr we could change anything on Heaven DIO or just leave him the way he is.

@cross a little bit off topic but you can choose your parthner to fight with Jotaro so its not restricted to joylne (from what I read in the jojo wiki)

but to the topic according to that wiki i think they translate everything not just the big cutscene but also the other dialogues and it states DIO went across a ton of timelines before arrving at the "base world" so at least low 2-C seems fine but note that he destroyed some timeline before going to the main jojo timeline and the ammount is unknown durability is fine as it is

Well i know that but yeah, still.

Hmm, alright. Well i'm just asking for suggestions since i thought his stats seemed a bit...not complete-ish in a way i see fit.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Well i know that but yeah, still.
Hmm, alright. Well i'm just asking for suggestions since i thought his stats seemed a bit...not complete-ish in a way i see fit.
mind as well highlight this thread m8

a little bit of topic here i actually wanted to ask you if its ok to say GER low 2-C via hax but was lazy and wanted to tell ya the next day then you edited it like what i wanted to say XD

TISSG7Redgrave said:
a little bit of topic here i actually wanted to ask you if its ok to say GER low 2-C via hax but was lazy and wanted to tell ya the next day then you edited it like what i wanted to say XD
It kind of is. DarkLK literally told me and Ant that we should put his AP as Low 2-C via hax. That's what he literally told us to put in.

and i literally thought of it randomly well because GER was low 2-C so yeah idk these things just happen to me xdd

To be fair, GER's only known feats was nullifying a universal time erasure (Low 2-C hax move) and putting someone through an infinite, never ending loop of death (hence the range on that on GioGio's page for GER).

yeah so Diavolo is 3-A only via hax Johnny's infinite rotation should be at least 3-A but only for hax imho

TISSG7Redgrave said:
yeah so Diavolo is 3-A only via hax Johnny's infinite rotation should be at least 3-A but only for hax imho
That;s the problem. DarkLK straight up said no to that on Diavolo. And said that Johnny's infinite rotation would "at least allow him to affect up to 3-A characters". But he said that it's best if i put Johnny at Unknown. Though he did say his opinion could differ based on our standards of how we rate tier 2 characters/powers/verse's.

hmm i see and i noticed novel kars was made unknown i guess i will try looking into it and got nothing.......

One thing, is his range upgraded to Universal after absorbing the Corpse Parts and the 36 souls? This may affect a matchup I'm still thinking about.

Other than that, just keep it the same. His speed is still a pitiful FTL+.

Natse said:
One thing, is his range upgraded to Universal after absorbing the Corpse Parts and the 36 souls? This may affect a matchup I'm still thinking about.
Other than that, just keep it the same. His speed is still a pitiful FTL+.
I suppose it is. On the JJBA wiki, Reality Overwrite is mainly a melee range attack since the source of it's power comes his or TWOH's hands. After absorbing corpse and 36 souls, did his powers amplfied even further by being able to rewrite the universe to his liking. So yeah, his range actually increased after doing that.

Then again, Dio did actually brought the Joestars and Speedwagon to his dimension even before he absorbed the corpse parts, so there's really nothing to change there tbh.....

But then if it's his own dimension and he can shift reality.. Wouldent that make him a literal god?

Tzula said:
But then if it's his own dimension and he can shift reality.. Wouldent that make him a literal god?
Considering how overpowered and broken he is compared to GER, Tusk Act 4, D4C, and MiH? Might as well. The problem is that, does he have the stats of what a god like himself would have? The thing is that if DIO had tanked something like Tusk Act 4's bullets or something, i'd increased his durability, but the fact that Star Platinum still damaged him prevents me from doing such thing....

While i do appreciate the input, you could at least say that in a content thread that you could make man.

No. Jayslice is not allowed to start wanking Jojo to unreasonable degrees again. It was extremely bothersome to constantly deal with. Either permanently drop the topic or go somewhere else.

According to DarkLK, the infinite rotation does not work like that. The whole "hits with the force of infinite universes" interpretation is false. So, again, either permanently drop the topic or go somewhere else, as you have taken up enough time already.

I can show the thread where he told me all about Johnny's Tusk Act 4, man. Keep in mind that he too has also read Jojo as well....@Jayslice

And we have enormously higher respect for DarkLK's ability of unbiased evaluation.

Who said hits with infinite universes?

It does hit with infinite force and has infinite damage and went through infinite universes hence LT.

Love train

If we can get a reference for that it really hits with infinite force, then it is High 3-A, yes, but Jayslice has consistently been a pain in the neck with his relentless extreme bias previously, so I don't trust him very much at this point.

All i got from the JJBA wiki was that Tusk 4 can pierce through multiple universes, which sounds like a 2-C feat rather than being in the 2-A range.

In any case, DarkLK has already told me that Johnny's Tusk 4 could affect any characters up to 3-A. But no higher than that. He didn't say anything about High 3-A but considering our current standards for it, i guess that can still apply here too...

Hmm. Best to ask DarkLK about whether we should place it at "(Can affect up to tier 3-A characters via hax)" or switch it to "High 3-A" then.

Are you sure though? I've asked him a bit of JJBA stuff already in a short amount of time, but if we have to really ask him another thing about this? Very well......

Hmm. Perhaps we should just insert "(Can affect up to tier 3-A characters via hax)" then. So we do not bother him too much.

Okay so since i didn't get much else outta this besides what just really happened earlier, i'll just close this. I will however use whatever i got from Redgrave to see what i can do to implement it on Heaven DIO later...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back