• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Suggestion: New Logo

No offense to the artist who made the logo but in my opinion looks a little outdated.
I have made this new logo as a way to show what an updated logo might look like if accepted.
FC_OC_BATTLES.png

Thank you so much, ah, I've been wanting an improved logo for ages. I'd probably have to work on the (wiki) colors a bit to make it all work.

...oh, that's great!
do have my approval, if it means anything, the logo was in much need of a clean-up and you just went above and beyond with its new iteration; good job (y)

It's decent. Quite a bit better than the current.

Though, there are definitely a few issues I'd have at least.

• The text being in italics doesn't fit with the pencil image.
  • I feel like it'd look better if the pencil didn't have a right triangle on the edge. I like the standard pencil design better. Also, I think it should be facing the other way, with the point pointing away from the text rather than towards it.
  • I'm also not much of a fan of how the text connects in the word "Battles" because it feels out of place since none of the other text connects or anything. And the font is a little meh.
  • The shading is also eh in general because it's like a shadow. You have 2 layers of shadow on the text which doesn't look that great for my taste. Would probably be better as a full outline around the words to make it pop more. And while the "/" connecting to the "V" is cool, it could be executed a little better I feel. It also doesn't help that all the text is exactly the same color.

Those are just my few little nitpicks (My Opinions). It's better than the current one, and should probably be used over it, but I still think it could be better.

I can't really make the pencil look all that good, if someone is willing to make one that matches this that would be great (if yall like this logo that is)
if you have any font suggestions or any suggestions at all, please let me know!
FCOCB.png

I've wanted a better logo for a while, one that could break up the monochrome background better and this helps. I know people have issues with the color scheme on the wiki, though very few have made any effort to give suggestions. I'd be happy to receive those. The wiki format change really ****** the old colors.

If we need anything else it's a favicon that's onbrand colorwise.

Back