• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Suggested edits to Ren Amamiya's page

I have the following suggestions for Ren Amimiya

First: I believe early game Ren should be upgraded from High 8-C to either 8-A or low 7-C via his feat of defeating Shadow Kaneshiro given that Shadow Kaneshiro's palace was stated to encompass all of Shibuya, which has an area of 15.11 km^{2}

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Shibuya

Or possibly we could rank Ren's early game tier as "At least High 8-C to 8-A/low7-C"?

Also: would it be a good idea to separate Ren's profile into 3 categories? I was thinking Early game tier, mid game tier and end game tier. Mid game tier would be 3-C i.e. Ren when he and the Phantom thieves fought Shadow Okumura and the end game tier would remain as is.

So in summary Ren's tier would then be

At least High 8-C to 8-A/low 7-C / 3-C / At least 3-C likely higher

Early game/Mid game/End game

Does this seem reasonable?

Can you provide a scan of the statement that his palace encompassed all of Shibuya, per chance? It would probably help out with that a lot.

Yeah, yeah, fair enough. Just wanted to be sure of things, it came up in another Persona thread...

We also have the fact that the Phantom Thieves defeated the cognition of Futaba Sakura's mother, which, I believe was created from Futaba's distortion, which was also responsible for the creation of a desert. Depending on the size of the desert this could potentially be up to continent level, since the Sahara (where the actual pyramids are located) covers an area equal to China/the USA and a greater area than Europe

@Yojimbo

There's also taking into account that Futaba is surely well-learned enough to know the tidbit about the size of the Sahara, in addition to her cognition making it so that she wants people as far away as possible, makes it so that's it's plausible that her entire Palace can be much larger than what is strictly accurate.

Continent+ level mid-game Phantom Thieves, maybe?

Back