• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I will denote- the continuity behind this video is a bit dubious I'll be honest :3 The video itself is likely just neat background visuals to accompany a song! rather than- any of the mainline SCM video- Although it may all be canon given the Plushie video also seems to be- canon ;3 so it all might be canon! perhaps-

I should also say- SCM doesn't seem to have any other feats that would support this :3 I'm pretty sure? some of his other best feats only get up to superhuman!

However! Building Level? how exactly? surviving in the earth's atmosphere is nowhere near that! Irl humans have been able to hang out around up there! sure- air is a bit short but- real world humans have achieved this and- while both of these gentlemen are very fit individuals! I wouldn't go around call them- building level!

I will denote- the continuity behind this video is a bit dubious I'll be honest :3 The video itself is likely just neat background visuals to accompany a song! rather than- any of the mainline SCM video- Although it may all be canon given the Plushie video also seems to be- canon ;3 so it all might be canon! perhaps-

I should also say- SCM doesn't seem to have any other feats that would support this :3 I'm pretty sure? some of his other best feats only get up to superhuman!

However! Building Level? how exactly? surviving in the earth's atmosphere is nowhere near that! Irl humans have been able to hang out around up there! sure- air is a bit short but- real world humans have achieved this and- while both of these gentlemen are very fit individuals! I wouldn't go around call them- building level!
My bad for the building level thing, I think I confused it with reentry.

Back