• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Hopping on the Bleach spam.

Both High 6-A, speed equalized, though depending on how high into MFTL Ichigo is, i might unequalize it, can't figure out how he even is that high since all the calcs are like relativistic or FTL, guessing multipliers.
Ichigo Kurosaki:
Shea Haulia:
Inconclusive:

Is her soul resist enough to block RC?

I would guess yes since you made it but no since its not very likely all things considered.

Obviously, she broke out of Eht's divine edicts with sheer will, to put this in context Laus spirit magic which can do things like harm souls and minds etc, has been shown to affect like 100k people, and even entire populated islands of ppl.

Miledi, Oscar etc all resist Laus hax, however they couldn't resist Eht's divine edict which puts his will into souls and controls them, they had to specifically create an artifact with concept magic to resist it, while Shea does that with sheer will.

I mean Yue in the Afterstories has shown mind and soul hax that works on entire cities, and obviously that wouldn't work on Shea, she is the bugged rabbit for a reason, she overcomes stuff with pure will and pull off new techniques with it ie when she completly sucked at soul hax and just used guts to get good.

That is enough since I don’t think the Menos scaling was accepted yet.
If I am wrong then it’s the other way around then.

So how high into MFTL is Ichigo anyway? I was trying to find out but basically all i saw was an FTL calc, and then a bunch of circular scaling.

Also should i restrict the smartphone? It monitors her status and if any abnormality is detected automatically opens a gate that fires the light of the satellite type resurrection magic radiator artifact that resurrects her.

So how high into MFTL is Ichigo anyway? I was trying to find out but basically all i saw was an FTL calc, and then a bunch of circular scaling.

Also should i restrict the smartphone? It monitors her status and if any abnormality is detected automatically opens a gate that resurrects her.
Ichigo in this form is barely over baseline iirc, around 120ish FTL
Ap for both?
Ichigo is around 7.8 Petatons last I checked, no idea on Shea

120xFTL is around Shea's ballpark then, Body Strengthening XI Shea>Overload Hajime (180xFTL)>Limit Break Hajime(108xFTL)>Riftwalk Hajime>Limit Break Apostles(36xFTL).

Though it's a lowball cause that's using Post Schnee Hajime stats and he obviously got way faster. So i could unequalized speed and then Shea could just amp herself from there.

As for Shea's ap, she scales above Lutria who was the will of the planet itself, and the mother of all life, i think that scales to surface wiping? If so that would be 183 Petatons.

120xFTL is around Shea's ballpark then, Body Strengthening XI Shea>Overload Hajime (180xFTL)>Limit Break Hajime(108xFTL)>Riftwalk Hajime>Limit Break Apostles(36xFTL).

Though it's a lowball cause that's using Post Schnee Hajime stats and he obviously got way faster. So i could unequalized speed and then Shea could just amp herself from there.

As for Shea's ap, she scales above Lutria who was the will of the planet itself, and the mother of all life, i think that scales to surface wiping? If so that would be 183 Petatons.
Shea kinda stomps then if she's > 183 Petatons.

I am not sure if she is, i know those feats, will of the planet, mother of all life whose death would heavily damage all life in the world, are High 6-A, but not too sure if such feats do mean surface wiping.

Also it depends on what level of Body Strengthening Shea is using, so does her speed. She is only above 183 Petatons, if that's legit, with her highest which is XI, she is equal to it with X, and i remember V or VI, was contenting with divine spirits who are like the embodiment of nature, one of them being like the embodiment of the world's ocean.

Same with her speed, XI is the highest, the others are lower in speed, but hard to judge just what kind of boost each stage of it gives her.

What if i made this True Zanpakutō Ichigo? I mean ap is irrelevant here since Shea can ignore durability.

Post Timeskip True Zanpakutō Ichigo would be 3-A with Bankai, so that could make it more fair.

Back