• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Subnautica Revisions

What's this? We're actually getting somwhere? Not on MY watch!

Well, if we remove his High 8-C keys then we'll have to nix his incon match against Dr. Kondraki.

Dammit man....

Sorry for being a pain, been thinking of getting into the verse but have a ton of questions

Well

Is there any possible upgrades for the PRAWN suit on the horizon? Or will it be forever stuck at 2.87 Tons

Also we need to calc how powerful the Rock Puncher is because Sam, the new protag, can tank hits from it

Also she can shatter chunks of lead and silver with her bare hands

So. By the sounds of things, the Leviathan calculations for AP have been accepted. As TataHakai is ignoring my requests for clarification, I will go ahead and assume that while the speed calculations were explicitly denied, the AP is still ok, so it should be fine to implement.

And, while I'm here, should we seperate the Ghost Leviathan's profile into two keys, for the adult and juvenile versions?

WeeklyBattles said:
Also we need to calc how powerful the Rock Puncher is because Sam, the new protag, can tank hits from it
The answer is obscenely powerful. The databank says that they punch at close to the speed of sound. So quickly measuring the claws of the Puncher has them at 156.79 tons of TNT.

Sam = Multi-City Block

Back