• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Subjective Reality, Range, and Attack Potency.

If a character can affect another character or an area via subjective reality (say, by resurrecting the character by turning back time for that reality or by changing the area to suit their wishes), can that range be used to quantify AP? If so, how?

Edit: The "time manipulation" I mentioned isn't time manipulation. It's memory-based subjective reality.

Last edited:
It isn't Subjective Reality to begin with.
It's hard to give context right now, but I do believe it is subjective reality. The "time manipulation" works by the character in question projecting their memories and making them real, but it only works in the pocket dimension the character has control over. Basically, it functions similarly to time manipulation, but it really isn't.

I'm sorry for the confusion, I really should have made myself more clear.

Not via range. It would presumably be treated similarly to how a creation feat is quantified.
Although that currently is under revision.
Looks like exactly what I'm looking for. I appreciate it. I'll probably wait for the revisions to go through and then try working from there.

Just in case you or someone else browsing the Q&A forum might know, the reason I specified range is because one of the characters resurrected exists in several planes of reality at once. Therefore, I figured it would be reasonable to consider this dimension as possibly being comparable to the range needed to resurrect the character (basically, my idea is that the range of the character's subjective reality = size of the dimension = energy used to create it = attack potency for the character). However, I'm starting to doubt if that actually makes sense spatially/logically. I would try to directly talk to someone more knowledgeable about this sort of thing, but I'm not sure who that would be. :\

Edit: The resurrection feat actually comes from another character whose own Subjective Reality should be at best equal, possibly inferior.

Edit 2: minor clarification

Last edited:
Back