• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About subjective reality and Acausality

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
SO I WONDERING TO HOW MUCH DEGREE A Subjective reality USERS CAN AFFECT CHARACTER HAVING Acausality types ?

I deleted my previous answer here is the new one:

Type 1: SR user could likely affect these characters in the present but would not be able to erase or alter their past. They could potentially make real time changes to the characters state or environment.

Type 2: SR user would likely have a very difficult time affecting these characters as they exist solely in the present moment. Any changes made may only be temporary.

Type 3: SR user could make changes that affect one version of this character but other versions would likely still exist to take their place. Fully erasing them may be impossible.

Type 4: The ability to affect these characters would depend on the specifics of their irregular causality. In some cases SR could override or counteract it. In others the character may be resistant.

Type 5: SR would likely not be able to affect these characters at all as they exist entirely outside of normal causality and cause and effect principles.

Back