• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sub-Relativistic Naruto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm do you know how many Micro seconds it would take for Naruto to actualy move his hand. It would result in a very very very small amount of time making it so that it wouldn't really matter. Once again Naruto can have Sub-Relativistic reactions if and only if Toneri fired his Sword 1 meter away from naruto.

The distance between Toneri and Naruto was likely 100 m. You don't need to have mach 10,000+ reactions to see an attack coming from 100 meters away similar to how an attack that requires a character to move 1 meter to dodge, which is fired from 100 meters away, then the character would only need 1/100 of the speed of the projectile to successfully dodge the attack you'd only need 1/100 of the speed of the attack to see it.

^I'm afraid I don't follow your point of view. Toneri's attack can extend 2,000+ miles instantly yet Naruto needs a certain distance to dodge/react to something that fast in order to say he's Sub-Relativistic? Even if he was 100 m away, which isn't even a mile (keep in mind that Naruto was already charging toward Toneri which decreases that number anyway) for something that can travel 2,000+ miles in an instant, that still makes him Sub-Relativistic in reaction speed.

@ FinalBattleX01: Can you disprove my calc then.

@Non-Bias: Well Bleach characters are FTL in speed then as they dodged Auswählen which traveled the distance between the Royal Realm and the Soul Society which is 5963328 km in a second or less.

This was disproved as You don't need to be mach 17539200 to dodge or see an attack coming from 5963328km.

No. I am afraid that it does not. For example, moving 1m to avoid an attack 100m away, would only take 1/100th of the speed.

In addition, this thread is insane. It has a ridiculous amount of replies arguing back and forth over nothing and wasting my time. Perhaps it would be best if I locked it?

We're not eactly saying anything bad about each other and I know you need to monitor the replies as an admin but we haven't actually done anything wrong. But it's your choice.

Btw Toneri's Travelling speed needs to be downgraded he kept up with Sage Bijuu Mode Naruto which is accepted as mach 441+ in this wiki. So he shouldn't be MHS+.

@ Teufel Dunkelheit: Yes, because you can't possibly think that Naruto's speed hasn't increased in ~3 years. Just because we don't have a current speed doesn't mean that we will fall back to an earlier speed that sounds completely unreasonable.

Also, wasn't Auswahlen disproved because it didn't qualify as "real" light and even if it did the calc. used calc. stacking that lead to an infinite loop of increasing Bleach speeds? I think there also wasn't a time frame. Doesn't really matter since it's completely unrelated to this topic.

Anyways, I'm done discussing Naruto's speed unless someone brings up a new calc. or something important like that. If you feel so strongly about this then make a new thread and see what other people think.

@TD Yes, but I would like it if visitors such as yourself didn't make such an effort to be as neverending exhausting for me as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back