• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongfat VS The Incredible Hulk (GRACE)

Knowing Chris, he’ll always charge first and his most common attack is lifting his target to either throw them or rip their head off. From what I’ve seen Hulk doesn’t start attacking unless he’s provoked and his method of attack seems a bit similar to Chris (excluding the head ripping) except he may also throw a punch or a nearby object.

Hulk does seem to have a AP advantage he also has a Lifting Strength advantage, and he gets stronger the more you hit him, while Chris has better skill and knows better how to fight then Hulk. Not sure if Chis’s better skill makes that much of a difference, but I’m voting Hulk.

I'm unsure. Chris doesn't seem to be that much weaker, to be honest, and the Hulk's only solid advantage seems to be on his lifting strength, which admittedly is very good. Chris has actual stamina feats and better skill, and would start off the fight stronger.

I think Hulk may win as he'd get stronger over the fight and a good grapple of his could be a fight-ender, but it would be hard. Chris would initially be way above him.

I'm unsure. Chris doesn't seem to be that much weaker, to be honest, and the Hulk's only solid advantage seems to be on his lifting strength, which admittedly is very good. Chris has actual stamina feats and better skill, and would start off the fight stronger.

I think Hulk may win as he'd get stronger over the fight and a good grapple of his could be a fight-ender, but it would be hard. Chris would initially be way above him.
So you thinking of voting Hulk? Chris? Or do you think inconclusive?

Back