• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest/Weakest Manipulations

Ignoring the obvious ones: Concept Manipulation, Plot Manipulation; boundary manipulation is pretty OP. Think about it: you could affect higher dimensionals by controlling the boundaries keeping you apart. You could ignore immunities, transcend yourself, and descend others.

Ignoring the obvious ones: Concept Manipulation, Plot Manipulation; boundary manipulation is pretty OP.

We don't have a page for that here. Probably because it falls under Concept Manipulation.

I would argue that Meme Manipulation is above all of those ovo

But that's Information Manipulation... ;-;

Paper Manipulation is overpowered the way Paper Mario uses it. He just cuts up reality like it's paper.

I've been meaning to ask a question about it, actually, I did. Would manipulating money be considered Cloth Manipulation, seeing as money is made out of cotton? And if it is, then I know a powerful user of it.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
I've been meaning to ask a question about it, actually, I did. Would manipulating money be considered Cloth Manipulation, seeing as money is made out of cotton? And if it is, then I know a powerful user of it.
Depends on what the money is made out of. Some series use gold.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
I mean, that's not a type of manipulation we have on this wiki. I could also imagine weaker abilities.
But what about zero-dimesional creature when they move themself?

The Everlasting said:
I remember a game where a guy had a switch that let him travel to higher or lower dimensions.

He went to the 1st dimension.

That went well.
Infiltrate the Airship. If it is not that one, it is one of the series.

I... Don't really think there's such a thing as weakest manipulation or strongest one. It is all about level, resources and mechanics.

EliminatorVenom said:
I... Don't really think there's such a thing as weakest manipulation or strongest one. It is all about level, resources and mechanics.
Theirs a series where a guy created an alternate timeline by manipulating milk or something.

Candy Manipulation sounds silly but it's actually pretty hardcore. Just ask this dude.

Back