• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest version of Goku ?

What is the strongest version of Goku that ever appeared in any official media ? Also who is the overall strongest character in the entire Dragon Ball franchise ? Thanks for answering !

Strongest Goku: Goku from Dragon Ball Heroes at 2-B.

Strongest DB character: Likely someone else from DBH, given that its easily the strongest media in the franchise. I'd say Demigra via hax, but given that many characters found their way around it, and they keep on getting stronger, it's likely someone else. Maybe DBH!Zen'ō, if that's a thing.

The strongest Goku is the Goku that's been in our hearts all along.

Well technically since Xeno SSJ4 Goku = DBS SSJB Goku according to this trailer then Xeno SSJ4 Gogeta would be equal to DBH/DBX Vegito Blue.

However yes Gogeta in Heroes would be stronger than any canon version of Vegito.

Gokudience is the strongest version as he fused with the real life audience at the amusement ride.

Zeno's father Akira is likely the supreme being of the franchise. Other than that anyone that resides in "real world" which the Dragon Ball Heroes come from.

I actually don't like Xeno Goku. Nor do I find him THAT Strong. If anything, I find Super Goku at SSB alone Stronger, since he's more Canon, hence Toriyama can just make him stronger instead.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
I actually don't like Xeno Goku. Nor do I find him THAT Strong. If anything, I find Super Goku at SSB alone Stronger, since he's more Canon, hence Toriyama can just make him stronger instead.
true dat

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
I think his design looks pretty good to be honest.

Although if we go strictly by stats then Xeno Goku(2-B)>>>>>>Canon Zeno(2-C)>>>>>>>Canon Beerus(Low 2-C)>>>Canon SSJB Goku(3-A).

@Super Saiyan God Julian

i've seen people put Xeno Goku on 2-A...

dk where they got that from but whatever, he's still 2-B imo until there is an explanation.

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Kaioken Times Infinity, Ultra Instinct Omen, Super Omega Shenron, Kaioshin, Angel, God of Destruction, Xeno, Omni-God Goku is the strongest Dragon Ball character.

The most I see Goku EVER doing is becoming the Grand Priest, and that's only because of his garb in EoZ.

Xenoverse/DB Heroes Goku for strongest Goku.

Xenoverse/DB Heroes Zeno for strongest Dragon Ball character, unless you want to count Tori-Bot and "his editors".

Everyone here's saying Xenoverse/Heroes Goku is the Strongest. While i'm here, still on my U.I Goku Canon opinion thing. Yes, I think Canon Goku is strongest Goku. Why? Cause he's canon.

Back