• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Non-Smurf: 9-A

It seems like the device itself is what he's immune to, oh well, would put 106 up there as a candidate beating Tricky unless a match between them is requested.

Last edited:
In this thread Dr. Clef stomps Ainz but is he a smurf? he only deals with the way anomalies interact with spacetime and not spacetime itself from what I'm presuming.

I don't know if its either applicable or it counts, it would be tier 0 due to patasphere and such, but it might not be combat-applicable.
It can be non-combat acclible and completely worthless even if it was combat acclible, if it's smurf that character cannot be on these lists

The same 682, who could came back from a High 1-A world?!

So the SCP is a smurf
How? when 682 was in its base form at the same time? plus it usually escapes alternate dimensions, what you have shown is out of 106's paygrade and can't be used as an example, he does not have High 1-A range.

How? when 682 was in its base form at the same time? plus it usually escapes alternate dimensions, what you have shown is out of 106's paygrade and can't be used as an example, he does not have High 1-A range.
If I have a guy that can escape from d-superior dimensions, and he can't escape from my dimension, so I have a smurf abilitie

If I have a guy that can escape from d-superior dimensions, and he can't escape from my dimension, so I have a smurf abilitie
Yet it took several months for it to even escape already rules out that example, 682 can only escape dimensions within a very short time, its no question that if it would've stayed longer then it would've really escaped.

And yes all of this is negated by sealing

I think a list like this can be more fun and interesting it it was Tier 9 in general rather than only 9--A, given this is hax battle AP seem to matter a little.

Hell, extend it to ALL 3D non-smurf characters, wouldn't it be very competitive and fun list?

I think a list like this can be more fun and interesting it it was Tier 9 in general rather than only 9--A, given this is hax battle AP seem to matter a little.

Hell, extend it to ALL 3D non-smurf characters, wouldn't it be very competitive and fun list?
Thats not the point of the thread lol. Its specificly to get the 9A section of the top strongest smurf list updated

Honestly, while I'm still repping Grave, maybe Rockabilly would be a better choice since he's a ghost, has more powerful ranged options, and has all the same broken Hax as Grave

Doesn't Clef lose his plot armor in some other canons? some of it is faulty from my memory
Don't think so

But at the same time Clef isn't exactly someone I'm knowledgeable on

Also Clef in the match he stomped Ainz had prep, which is super ultra mega smurf shit

Don't think so

But at the same time Clef isn't exactly someone I'm knowledgeable on

Also Clef in the match he stomped Ainz had prep, which is super ultra mega smurf shit
In six tales Clef does die so that would rule out his usage of the passive narrative warping, and I think it was mentioned that Ainz lost to him without prep as well

In six tales Clef does die so that would rule out his usage of the passive narrative warping, and I think it was mentioned that Ainz lost to him without prep as well
Okay so Clef considered it a worthy death.

Just because the Plot Manipulation is inconsistent doesn't mean it ain't there.

Back