• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

strongest humans

hmm yes simon takes 1st i guess, to what dimension flynn scales?

I don’t think Simon should count, as upon integrating the Multiverse, his body isn’t biologically human anymore, and is a type 1 abstract and incorporeal
I thought of it too, Simon shouldn't count, but the writer would since nothing indicates him not being a human, even tho he is a transcendental one

The main human from the mythos maybe, the guy that’s like the shadow of yog or something if he counts

is he strong physically? and if yes, what tier is he
1-A

1-A
is he still a human? because many characters lose their humanity after reaching high levels of power

Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange
striking strength : street level

digimon and SMT’s top 1-Cs are generally viewed to be comparable, so Flynn and Masaru are probably at roughly the same level.

digimon and SMT’s top 1-Cs are generally viewed to be comparable, so Flynn and Masaru are probably at roughly the same level.
oh damn, assuming they're equals, do flynn have any ability that enhances his durability and AP? (since power amplification is allowed)

Yeah, he does.
Also, if we’re making this a top 10, Asagi should make the cut for now.
How do you feel about characters from a human race that has evolved over time but are still essentially human?

Yeah, he does.
Also, if we’re making this a top 10, Asagi should make the cut for now.
How do you feel about characters from a human race that has evolved over time but are still essentially human?
masaru also can enchance durability and strength, so should i put them as equals i guess? does Flynn scales to the top tiers? cause masaru defeated multiple Royal knights and killed a demon lord he's really high into 9D considering he scales above characters who can destroy entire networks and servers

also yes, I'll do a top 10 but i need more characters, i can barely fill top 3 as of now

Back