• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Dead By Daylight Killer

Without the entity's interference and power boost, definitely Freddy. It's not even a contest.

With the entity's interference, the entity nerfed Freddy's power and forced him to become its servant, so he doesn't have his overpowered abilities anymore. That said, Nurse is the top dog with Spirit being a close second. I mean try playing survivor at rank 1, that's all you get.

In The Entity's Games:

1. Freddy

2. The Doctor

3. The Plague

4. The Nurse/Spirit/Wraith

5. Demogorgon/Clown/Hag

6. Basically everybody else

I wouldn't put Doctor above Plague, since I think it's clear the Plague inflicts the most suffering with her projectile vomit. Freddy would have been number 1 if we were talking about the killers outside the Entity's realm, but the Entity nerfed him to fit her requirements for this game of hide and seek, so Freddy is definitely lower.

I'd rank them like this:

1. Nurse (wallhacks, duh)

2. Freddy

3. Demogorgon (he's a demonic abomination)

4. Spirit

5. Billy

6. Huntress (sniper)

7. Plague (vomit sniper)

8. Doctor

9. Wraith (theoretically invisible)

10. Ghostface (stealthy af)

11. Hag (she's a better Trapper)

12. Trapper

13. Myers

14. Clown

15. Bubba (he's as good as he was in the movies)

16. Legion (they're just teenagers in a mask)

Obviously these are ranked based on the characters' lore, not on the gameplay. In the gameplay many things have been balanced to make it a fun experience, but the truth is a lot of things are off when you look at the lore. For instance, the Wraith is practically invisible, the Doctor can drive you legit insane, and the Demogorgon is a monster if you've seen Stranger Things. Myers is supposed to be the stealthy one, but Ghostface outclasses him in that category. Myers is good in closed spaces (just watch every Halloween movie) but in spacious areas like Coldwind Farm he isn't all that. Bubba can't do shit without you going to his house, otherwise he's just a ****** with a chainsaw. Clown is a ****** too but he got some insane drugs. In the game they slow you down but in the lore it is said they're a powerful muscle relaxant, so you can just imagine how all the survivors would be going limp from smelling his toxin. I think this is the closest ranking if we are basing them on their abilities and efficiency on the Entity's trials. If we're talking about physical strength however, then we can all agree that Trapper is number 1, because he's an absolute unit.

Digupthehatchet said:
I wouldn't put Doctor above Plague, since I think it's clear the Plague inflicts the most suffering with her projectile vomit. Freddy would have been number 1 if we were talking about the killers outside the Entity's realm, but the Entity nerfed him to fit her requirements for this game of hide and seek, so Freddy is definitely lower.
I'd rank them like this:

1. Nurse (wallhacks, duh)

2. Freddy

3. Demogorgon (he's a demonic abomination)

4. Spirit

5. Billy

6. Huntress (sniper)

7. Plague (vomit sniper)

8. Doctor

9. Wraith (theoretically invisible)

10. Ghostface (stealthy af)

11. Hag (she's a better Trapper)

12. Trapper

13. Myers

14. Clown

15. Bubba (he's as good as he was in the movies)

16. Legion (they're just teenagers in a mask)

Obviously these are ranked based on the characters' lore, not on the gameplay. In the gameplay many things have been balanced to make it a fun experience, but the truth is a lot of things are off when you look at the lore. For instance, the Wraith is practically invisible, the Doctor can drive you legit insane, and the Demogorgon is a monster if you've seen Stranger Things. Myers is supposed to be the stealthy one, but Ghostface outclasses him in that category. Myers is good in closed spaces (just watch every Halloween movie) but in spacious areas like Coldwind Farm he isn't all that. Bubba can't do shit without you going to his house, otherwise he's just a ****** with a chainsaw. Clown is a ****** too but he got some insane drugs. In the game they slow you down but in the lore it is said they're a powerful muscle relaxant, so you can just imagine how all the survivors would be going limp from smelling his toxin. I think this is the closest ranking if we are basing them on their abilities and efficiency on the Entity's trials. If we're talking about physical strength however, then we can all agree that Trapper is number 1, because he's an absolute unit.
The Demogorgon isn't demonic, its extradimensional.

Yea, I disagree with that list.

If we're talking, with The Entity? Freddy's obviously top dog, no shit. The guy has illusions and teleportation galore and puts you to sleep.

Nurse is cool, but her pain and fatigue after teleportation leaves her worse than The Doctor, who literally passively drives you mentally insane.

The Plague plagues you with terrible illness, but she does have to see you, and it's harder to hit compared to The Doctor.

Nightmare, Doctor, Plague for top 3.

Freddy was stronger without the Entity, because it made him weaker so he can fit into the trials. In the dream world hes a literal god, whereas in the Entity's realm he can't even do a quarter of the things he usually could. Doctor and Plague are close in power, but Plague's is a bigger pain in the ass because you become sicker and sicker whereas the doctor just shocks you and slowly drives you crazy. Nurse is just the most efficient at getting kills and hooks, because despite her stun time she is still super fast and can wallhack. If anything I think my list is pretty accurate. Oh btw I completely forgot to rank The Pig, but based on what we saw I'd say she would be above Clown but below Myers, since the only thing she has going for her is the reverse beartrap. Her lunge and stealth are pretty much not on par with Ghostface if we take the lore into consideration. Her main thing is game slowdown.

Myers is low on the tier list due to really just being a kinda strong dude. Clown has easy-to-use poisons.

The Doctor works through walls and is much harder to avoid than The Plague, while The Plague demands line of sight. So, The Doctor is better overall.

Freddy hit's you with that passive sleep hax.

The Doctor hit's you with that passive madness hax.

Based on Myers's cosmetics, it seems he's from the curse of thorn timeline. And we all know how overpowered that Myers is in comparison to the other timelines. So I think he's pretty good on this list. Clown has the drugs, but he's a fat asthmatic guy. Plus the fact that in physical strength curse of thorn Myers has done some impressive stuff. As for the doctor, sure he bypasses walls but let's think about it. What is harder, fixing a generator while drowning in your own vomit or fixing one while slowly getting crazier? And as for Freddy, like I said before without the entity he'd be the top dog, but the entity nerfed him like bhvr did the legion, so he is below nurse.

First of all, the Clown is actually a surprisingly athletic person who can run at athlete-level speeds, as surprising as it is.

Second, the simple fact is, The Doctor is the hardest one to run away or hide from. You just can´t. The Plague needs to see you and spray you first, while The Doctor is virtually impossible to avoid.

New stats came out from bhvr, it shows that freddy has the most successful kill rate and clown the least. At least now we know who's the top dog and who's the weak sauce.

Digupthehatchet said:
New stats came out from bhvr, it shows that freddy has the most successful kill rate and clown the least. At least now we know who's the top dog and who's the weak sauce.
While it's arguable that Nurse is stronger than Freddy, just monstrously harder to use, this is true.

Back