• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character that Composite Worst User Of Every Power can beat

An average human is blessed with every power listed in the OP of this thread, with all the limitations that are attached.

Who is the strongest character they can beat?
If we’re talking about mutual kills, probably anything, as this human would be omnipresent and prone to self destruction. This would include the other character, and you get the idea.

otherwise? a random tier 11 character or something

Ok so this guy has supernatural bad luck that causes earthquakes to split the ground under him, is a gaseous shape trapped inside a flask and will self destruct at the slightest touch, so I guess no one. Well, actually, if their self destruct is the same as electrode, it's a High 7-A explosion that doesn't kill the user, just knocks them out, so I guess they one-shot most characters short of those tiers.

If we’re talking about mutual kills, probably anything, as this human would be omnipresent and prone to self destruction. This would include the other character, and you get the idea.

otherwise? a random tier 11 character or something
Omnipresence? To maybe clarify: the powers that don't have a nomination for worst user yet aren't included. So Omnipresence shouldn't be in there.

And let's say proper wins, rather than draws. Because, yeah, self-destruction explosion is the obvious wincon otherwise.
Ok so this guy has supernatural bad luck that causes earthquakes to split the ground under him, is a gaseous shape trapped inside a flask and will self destruct at the slightest touch, so I guess no one. Well, actually, if their self destruct is the same as electrode, it's a High 7-A explosion that doesn't kill the user, just knocks them out, so I guess they one-shot most characters short of those tiers.
Tbf, while they are fast to explode, they don't always immediately explode.

Last edited:
Not sure how you can make something like omnipresence shitty for example... But hmm, mostly anyone who doesn't have smurf AOE would be beatable as long as omnipresence would be a thing.

At the same time, using what is on the list... Meh, they're probably the ultimate glass cannon either way.

Back