• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for each Nationality

Some characters, but, many powerful Twin Peaks's entities came from other higher dimension. This post is about the most powerful characters that born in some country. For example: Dale Cooper.

Laura Palwer was created by the Fireman and The Señorita Dido sent her to the earth.
By that logic, Hajun shouldn't even be there given that he is from beyond Earth so I think Laura Palmer definitely counts. Also I just noticed OP added Laura Palmer has been added

Timothy wasn't born in the UK/Britain though, he was born in the Faery and is the changeling son of Queen Titania and Tamlin the Falconer. So if this requires the character to be born in that country then Timothy is a no go
Doesn't he have multiple origins given by merlin.

Doesn't he have multiple origins given by merlin.
not really, those multiple orgins thing was resolved. Mary Hunter was revealed to be not Tim's biological mother but is just his adoptive mother, he also later discovered that Mary is not really human but was a faerie using a glamour to appear as a human (Mary was the maid that was ordered by Titania to take Tim away from Faerie).

His real parents are Titania and Tamlin, Mary and William Hunter are just his adoptive parents

SMT could probably fill a couple spots for more obscure nations.

I can understand why Demitri and Morrigan weren't considered, because they didn't actually born there, nor were "conventional citizens", even though they spent considerable time in said countries and the games gives them said nationality.

Like, Rikuo could be technically considered for Brazil, as his kingdom was located within the Amazons (reasons why the games gives him that nationality), but unlikely the suggested Sam from Metal Gear, he isn't a brazilian citizen.

(Btw, I don't know where Dr. Doom comes from, I always thought he was born in Latveria)

From a quick search i see Latveria is neighbour with Hungary, Serbia and Romania, while others show to be taking a portion of the latter west side

It's a fictional verse so no, Meng Hao doesn't count.

For China, it would be Luo Yuan as the world setting is our universe. Well if anyone doesn't know any higher-tier comics characters from China.

Last edited:
Back