• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 4-B in raw power?

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Any ideas? 4-B is sooooooo wide that I'd like to know who are the top dogs in AP alone.

Thanks

@Numbers Theyre in the Megafoe, nowhere near Warhammer. Hell even the Dota Fundamentals stomp them in AP as theyre in the GigaFoe

Sailor Moon at 4-B is 10% of baseline 4-A with her second strongest attack

Dumb question incoming. Which is higher? A MegaFOE or a KiloFOE? I am assuming MegaFOE considering "mega" but idk.

@PaChi

They don't have a calc, although it's from backward scaling from 4-As, so it should be pretty high end

Lol, ur ahll idjiots! Goku and Vegeta r the stronkest! Cell said he was gunna destroy the Solar System. None of these other turds were stated to do so, OS THEY CANNUT BE 4-B!

(^Spacebattles/Comicvine/Reddit Debater)

Also, I think the strongest is GEoMK, though that can just be accounted to Hax.

Iirc there isn't any marvel or dc 4-B that is above megafoe, so they cant physically compete with the gigafoe Fundamentals and Terafoe WH40K characters

It was GigaFOE.

However, it is inapplicable to Thor, as it would also scale to High 6-C Iron Man. And he also had help from Silver Surfer, and most notably Doctor Strange, who is 2-C, greatly dwarfing the other three.

Come to think of it since 682 and Voltron got terrafoe from Star System destroying feats shouldn't Superman's void hound feat be calced since that destroyed ten star systems in a test run?

^ He also defeated Galactic Golem and absorbed a bomb that could destroy half the galaxy.

However, the others said we don't know the timeframe the Void Hound had. With Voltron, it was a bomb, meaning the entire force of it was going to go off all at once.

True I remember Imperiex probes could also destroy a galaxy in just a few hours and Superman defeated some for what it's worth

Back