• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stronger Characters

How many Characters in a) Fateverse and b) Nasuverse can take on Gilgamesh at 100% ( No CIS/PIS) and come out on top?

Well, yea. There are Tier 2 characters, hence I want to know how many characters in Total can take Gilgamesh at 100%.

I'd think Prime Zelretch, 100% Arcueid, Type Moon and Primate Murder > Full power Gilgamesh.

@Gemmy Full Power Gilgamesh is At least 5-A, likely higher so it depends on the haxs and stats on the other characters plus we don't have a profile on Primate Murder do we?

Isn't Arcueid's Marble Phantasm reality warping to an extent? I remember it being that way.

Zelretch on the other hand hardcounters Gilgamesh with Unlimited Zelretch Works. Lol.

Primate Murder, yeah. None.

@BRF Not so sure if Shirou Emiya and Archer will count as reality wrap users despite the fact they have a reality marble they could use. Granted reality marbles can be destroyed by Gilgamesh's OP Ea I believe so yeah that means he has before.

Well, a reality marble like UBW is if I interpret it correctly (I don't really read the wiki and I don't follow the franchise much, my knowledge only coming from the anime, manga and bits of info on the internet), is the user imposing their inner world onto reality, or something thereof. Ea, on the other hand is the sword "that knows the truth" as it was from before man came along. This makes it so Ea, reverts the world to its original state. Think like the will of the planet reverting the supernatural back to natural, but on roids.

Arcueid's marble phantasm iirc was described as being able to recreate any naturally occuring object or effect. This is just me hypothesizing though, since I lack actual knowledge for this.

Back