• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strikedramon vs Chrom (Fire emblem)

Status
Not open for further replies.
iirc Falcion is very powerful against Dragons, so Strikedramon will have some issues. It all depends on if Strikedramon can get some bites off.

Indeed, Falchion's damage is increased vs dragons, that's why I chose Chrom. But Strikedramon can win if he bites enough times. So its a matter of who is better combatant.

This also depends on where Strike bites as well, hmmm and both are incredibly skilled fighters...I'll go inconclusive for now.

Can Strike's bites heal by something like a potion? Or status healer?

Do these guys have something that can heal bodily functions? I would assume the bite could possibly be healed.

I don't think it's paralysis, exactly. It's something more. It's hard to detail honestly.

I'm probably going to vote the Dragon, durability negation will get past the possible skill disadvantage, which will in turn allow for a good hit to bypass durability doing heavy damage to Chrom.

Voting the Dragomasterxyz

Well, tho I dont fully agree with your vote, I will count it.

Strikedramon doesnt negate durability except for a bite, which needs to land in a non-armored part. And having to resort to the bite may cause him to have his head cut off.

Remember that Chrom has an AP advantage here thanks to his Falchion being specially effective against dragons. And can heal normal injuries except for the bite.

Yeah, that's why I would not outright vote for Chrom, Overwrite evens out the chances they both have to win

This is actually an extemely close match. inb4 Hacker's Memory makes his Strike Fang ignore physical defense like they did WarGreymon's Brave Tornado. ovo

I dont know why, but Chrom doesnt have the abilities he naturally learns during promotion, that is, Aether would give him the edge here (Ignore defense + Heal).

If chrom would be allowed to have all the DLC's tho.

Sorry dragon, Chrom just got Aether back.

He should have had it from the beginning.

So @Gargoyle now both of them can bypass conventional durability. Want to keep the vote?

Why are you sorry?

Anyway, my vote stays the same. Strikedramon can still react and bite an arm to keep him from swinging a sword, or go for the head to stop his brain. So it's still a tie for me, if not Chrom.

I said sorry because even if Strike could ignore defense completely now Chrom can do it too, so it would become even beyond evenness ovo.

I'm leaning more on Strikedramon based on what was discussed so far buuut seeing how the match is also very even as was said above, I don't feel that safe calling one or the other.

Will go Inconclusive for what Dragon and Pachi debated.

So

Both have durability negation

Chrom can heal himself with the Exalted Falchion and with Aether

Chrom deals extra damage to dragons (but I suppose Overwrite would change this?)

I assume Strikedramon is baseline Country level?

Also, this is a very important question, does Strikedramon usually go for bites or is he more focused on going hand to hand?

Strikedramon goes for anything that would either kill the foe or disable them, so yeah he would go with bites.

Well, I suppose I'll go with Strikedramon, if only because a bite would screw Chrom over pretty badly and Aether only negates Dura on the 2nd hit

I'm changing to Chrom because I think Strikedramon may be asking for a decapitation from a sword that is more effective against Dragons if he keeps going for bites and his opponent is actually skillfull on top of having the AP advantage.

Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

This is when I upgrade FE to Low 2-C via Anna > The Player > Giygas before Strikedramon gets upgraded ovo

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Welp, Time to find Tier 2 Strikedramon feats. ovo
Im sure that if you ask Executor he'll find some obscure videogame or magazine where there are some tier 2 strikedramon feats ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back