• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strength Contest: Tiers 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and High 1!

EliminatorVenom

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Now, this is the second part of the strength contest! Quite late, but it is still a thing!

So, before anything, High 1-A characters are separated from the Tier 1 characters for the GIGANTIC power gap between each other (Infinite, in fact). Also, they tend to be written on a rather... "Different" way.

Anyway, vote for the strongest Tier 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and High 1 characters~

You do not have to qualify your characters. You just need to vote for the strongest ones of Tier 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and High 1.

Oh, i really wish i know who to vote. So far for tier 2, i got Perpetual's Z and Guardian Nocturne. But that's all i got.

I do want to vote on this, but I'll have to look through the respective tiers, yes.

Maybe i should have said between Z and Nocturne, my bad. For tier 4, Promestein has the best chance of getting my vote. The problem is choosing "WHO".

B) I'm flattered. If we count SOLSTICE as Tier 3, Minna or EQUINOX are probably the strongest of my Tier 4's.

I'll have to find time to look through other pages soon... Although Everlasting's Daniel already has my vote for High 1-A's strongest, I think.

The other tiers are kind of actually hard to choose. I'm just going for the ones that actually catch at my eye. As of now, Tier's 4 and 2 are likely covered.

Back