• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strawberry┬▓

I assume Fullbring Shinigami Ichigo is extends to the middle of the Thousand Year Blood War (Before he get rekt by Yhwach).

IMO Fullbring Shinigami Ichigo is stronger.

Not only the fullbring enhanced his natural abilities to the point his sword swings was mistaken for getsuga tenshou, he also has combined reiatsu from gotei 13, then he proceed to destroy town sized pocket dimension by just activating his bankai, stops fully charged cero with his bare hand (Demonstrate the same thing when he catches Quilge's heilig pfeil with his hand and throws it back) and overwhelm Quilge even when he's in volstandig and absorbed Ayon.

So if there's a fight (somehow) between Vizard Arc Ichigo vs Fullbring Shinigami Ichigo then I believe FB Ichigo wins. Vizard Ichigo can power up further with hollow mask but I think it's pretty much similar to Quilge Opie's fight. And since his vasto lorde restricted then the only thing Vizard Ichigo has in here is hollow mask.

IMO, Volstandig Quilge is pretty much = Bankai Vizard Ichigo and Volstandig Quilge with Ayon Absorbed is pretty much = Bankai Vizard Ichigo with Hollow Mask.

And FB Ichigo still has Blut Vene should situation get out of hand. So yeah, voting for Fullbring Ichigo. Too bad we don't see much of this form tbh.

Also if we're doing chain of scaling stuff for lol it's gonna be like this:

Complete Fullbring Ichigo (This one) is equal or even superior to Tsukishima (As he can cut off his hand and even overwhelm him at some point IIRC) who is equal to Post-Timeskip Byakuya who should technically stronger than his Pre-Timeskip form then it's gonna be:

Fullbring Bankai Ichigo > Fullbring Shikai Ichigo > Complete Fullbring Ichigo >= Tsukishima = Post-Timeskip Byakuya >= Pre-Timeskip Byakuya

Vizard Bankai Ichigo with Hollow Mask > Vizard Bankai Ichigo = Pre-Timeskip Byakuya

Though I'm not 100% sure with Vizard Ichigo scalling because his power is can be kinda inconsistent in this arc and this scaling is just for lol anyway.

Fullbring Bankai easily wins. OG Bankai Ichigo is overestimated by a lot of people, thinking he is better than SS Byakuya when the only chance he had to win was when he caught Byakuya off guard while the latter was underestimating him.

Fullbring Bankai > Fullbring Shikai > Complete Fullbring > Tsukishima > Timeskip Byakuya > WW Byakuya > SS Byakuya

Compare this to WW Ichigo's scaling chain

2nd Mask Bankai > 1st Mask Bankai > SS Byakuya > OG Bankai

A clear indicator between their strength occurs in LN when they are fighting Yammy. 2nd Mask Bankai Ichigo throws a casual GT and sends Yammy flying but only gives him a small cut (for him). Both Kenpachi and Byakuya (who are pretty even) were doing as much damage with casual swings of their sword/Bankai everytime Yammy interrupted their fight. Even when Ichigo is hit, he shrugs it off as well as Kenpachi did (granted this was OG Bankai and not 2nd Mask Bankai). So 2nd Maks Bankai Ichigo is clearly around WW Byakuya and probably superior to a small extent, giving us a nice bench mark to scale him to in Fullbring Bankai's chain.

Fullbring Bankai Ichigo > Fullbring Shikai Ichigo > Complete Fullbring Ichigo > Tsukishima >= Timeskip Byakuya >= 2nd Mask Bankai Ichigo >= WW Byakuya >= 1st Mask Bankai Ichigo > SS Byakuya > OG Bankai.

At least make it kinda even and throw 2nd Mask Bankai against Complete Fullbring.

@Dat Dot Yes, your assumption is right. The strongest this version every was includes the middle of the Blood-War Arc. @AnonymousBlank I made it clear that this is Vizard Ichigo at his absolute strongest. He has his 2nd mask in this fight. This is Ichigo when he fought Aizen in Karakura Town.

And didn't Vizard Ichigo cut Aizen with a Gestuga or am I remembering things wrong? If he did, doesn't that mean he has comparable Reiastu to Aizen, right? Should they be more even?

But if Fullbring is so much stronger, should I replace Vizard Ichigo for his Full-Hollow Form?

He's slightly harmed Aizen when his guard down tbh.

If we're using the Full Hollow Form then I guess I'm leaning towards the Full Hollow Form since he curbstomps Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra and crushed his Lanza Del Relampago with his bare hand, that would expand his scalling chains to Ulquiorra and possibly other espadas I guess.

@Warren

Cutting him just means he is somewhat comparable in Reiatsu quantity or sharpness. Yeah he managed to cut an offguard Aizen once but it was a tiny cut with a direct hit. Compare it to the ridiculous wounds Bleach characters take with slight hits and this was with GT, a tech that specifically amps his cutting power by compressing his Reiryoku, while wearing his new mask. A crappier mask was the difference between being a bit under Byakuya and immediately putting him on the back foot and about to wreck him. If Ichigo wasn't wearing the mask or didn't use GT, I fully believe Aizen could just catch that sword again. He was so casually above 2nd Mask Bankai, it pains me.

The problem with using Zangetsu is that Zangetsu at less than half power was to R2 Ulq as R1 Ulq was to 1st Mask Bankai Ichigo.

OG Bankai < Base Ulq < 1st Mask Bankai <<< R1 Ulq <<< R2 Ulq <<< Not even half of Zangetsu

2nd Mask Bankai is R1 Ulq at best (I feel like I have wanked Ichigo too high) and NEH Zangetsu should beat Fullbring Bankai pretty easily which I shall justify with some very bad math later.

Back