• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stranger Things Season 4 Discussion

Oh wow no replies damn
Ok just watched the entire season yesterday and wow its really good, probably my favorite so far. Really liked the horror and mystery that this season has, it almost reminds me of S1
So should we spoiler tag the messages related to the end of the season or not?

Those who check this thread have likely already seen the season, or simply don't care about spoilers, so I think we're good.

So, Vecna is really cool! Love a human antagonist turned monster, and it's a nice change of pace compared to the animal-like Demogorgon and Mind Flayer.

As for the wiki side of things, Vecna would have two keys. One for his 001 self, and one as Vecna.

001 would get 10-B physically, 9-C with telekinesis due to snapping necks and bones.

Vecna is trickier. Dustin speculates that he's stronger than the Demogorgon, but that's not confirmed yet. Definitely 9-C minimum for snapping bones though, with some neat mind manip hax. His range would be uni+ though.

Vecna is trickier. Dustin speculates that he's stronger than the Demogorgon, but that's not confirmed yet. Definitely 9-C minimum for snapping bones though, with some neat mind manip hax. His range would be uni+ though.
Wouldn't he be 8-B cause he can open up Upside Down portals?

Vecna should have Telekinesis, Mind Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Hive Mind? (They said that everything in the Upside Down is connected like a hive mind), Spatial Manipulation, Portal Creation (Can create Upside Down Portals)
For LS he should have Class 1 LS since he can snap necks when he was just 001
-
Now the Demogorgon reappeared in this season and he should also have some new abilities like Acrobatics (He was seen jumping around all over the place in that arena), his speed should be changed to Athletic/Peak Human because of how fast he was moving, and also he was seen ragdolling humans left and right might be a useful LS feat for them

Three stranger things:
  1. The new season was so ******* good.
  2. Why is Eleven 8-B with powers when the result of the calc is only 1.382 Tons of TNT (8-C+)?
  3. I did a complete rework of the Demogorgon's profile in this sandbox. What do you think?

Back