• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stones breaks bones (STOMP)

This is a stomp since the Cosmic Monolith is just a rock that doesn't have a soul, so it just outplays Sans in his own danmaku game.

I know Inorganic Physiology Type 2 isn't listed on its profile at the moment, but I'm pretty sure we've solidly agreed upon that being added later.

This is a stomp since the Cosmic Monolith is just a rock that doesn't have a soul, so it just outplays Sans in his own danmaku game.

I know Inorganic Physiology Type 2 isn't listed on its profile at the moment, but I'm pretty sure we've solidly agreed upon that being added later.
True, I guess Inorganic physiology is pretty much the sans kryptonite.

Can sans incap with time stop if bloodlusted?

Sans can affect Flowey who is souless
If you mean the offscreen fight then No. His profile doesn't really reflect having those types of layers and that's me giving it a benefit of a doubt and not immediately dismissing it as a may did or didn't do that type situation.

The Monolith could glow once and either engulf the area in a doomsday attack or spawn a pulsar on the battlefield

Sans can affect Flowey who is souless
Pretty sure that was only because Sans’ power was equal to that of Flowey’s, which was why he was able to beat him. Outside of defeating Flowey (Which is vague considering it’s unknown if Flowey was really fighting or he was letting himself die on purpose out of experimenting), he has no other feats of affecting someone without a soul with his powers.

Pretty sure that was only because Sans’ power was equal to that of Flowey’s
Flowey is stronger than sans since most of sans arsenal shouldnt work on soulless beings
. Outside of defeating Flowey (Which is vague considering it’s unknown if Flowey was really fighting or he was letting himself die on purpose out of experimenting), he has no other feats of affecting someone without a soul with his powers.
Flowey was fighting. He literally says "He was the reason for my fair amount of resets" he is saying sans somehow killed him

Flowey is stronger than sans since most of sans arsenal shouldnt work on soulless beings
That still doesn't prove it works on soulless beings since we went through this song and dance on magic affecting both the body and soul, toriel's fire still effecting flowey despite not having a soul so there's no real argument to say his soulless state gives him immunity to magic that sans can still use.

That still doesn't prove it works on soulless beings since we went through this song and dance on magic affecting both the body and soul, toriel's fire still effecting flowey despite not having a soul so there's no real argument to say his soulless state gives him immunity to magic that sans can still use.
Sans magic doesn't work like that. Thats the reason why he was not effected by that CRT. Even if you did Sans magic is 10-B Flowey is 9-A.

Sans magic doesn't work like that. Thats the reason why he was not effected by that CRT. Even if you did Sans magic is 10-B Flowey is 9-A.
The fights offscreen anyway so it's not confirmable nor deniable if his soul hax works on flowey or not. So the argument isn't even applicable to keeping going on with.

Back