• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Stone Mask's durability is currently rated as 9-B via being destroyed by Speedwago's Sledgehammer.

You can see the obvious issue with this: we are scaling its durability by being broken by something. That's like saying that if I die to a Rocket Launcher, I'm 9-B.

It should be just rated as Unknow since it lacks any sort of durability feats.

"Casually broken by Speedwagon"

That's some amazing reasoning for its durability. I also agree with changing it to unknown.

Another thing:

Its spikes are able to easily pierce the human skull, and that of a non-mutated Pillarman. IS that a 9-C feat?

The page is locked though. Actually, a lot of jojo profiles are locked despite some of them being not controversial

Chanart said:
The page is locked though. Actually, a lot of jojo profiles are locked despite some of them being not controversial
It's because you are a new editor, I think.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Maybe, but I don't know why we would give AP to something that bestows powers.
It's simple:

"9-C. Varies with Power Bestowal"

ALso, if I remember correcly, Kars actually made Stone Masks for horses.

I actually have some issues here (not like being capable of joining chat)

I'll see into that later. For piercing the human skull, i've seen it somewhere being rated as 9-B though i am not sure if it's the exact tiering

Chanart said:
I actually have some issues here (not like being capable of joining chat)

I'll see into that later. sure if it's the exact tiering
I'd ask Ant on his wall about the issues, or really any other admin (he's just the most active)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back