• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stomp? Saver Vs Kurumi

Well, idea of the match from Lapitus-sama, i hope this isn't a stomp against Kurumi against a Conceptual Manipulator

• Speed is Equalized
  • Both start at 100 Meters
  • 7-A Saver Vs High 7-A Kurumi
Servant Saver Gallery
Kurumi Dodo render

It's not enough for a one shot, but she can deal a lot of damage by merely touching him. Anyway, can't Kurumi just put him into a coma?

7.5x is required to one shot as per the One-Shot page

This is the case here however as Saver is getting downgraded to baseline

Kurumi still mindhaxes

Kurumi's move isn't really Mindhax, it's stated to absorb time (the lifespan of peoples, leaving them in a comatose state), it's a Mix of Life Manip and Mind stuff i guess but anyway, it probably won't work here.

The Causality said:
Saver is in far above 300 Megaton i guess

Kurumi scale to 2 Gigaton, it's more than 6 times
^Since Saver was downgraded to baseline, the difference is around 20x now

Just saying

Did the downgrade actually go through finally? He isn't actually baseline tho, unlike many others, since he can upscale from just his hand alone being equivalent to a full blown NP.

Also, good, that probably means we have a match. You need to be able to one shot saver to even scratch him

No, it's just scaling above 100 megatons, I thought assuming she was 200 megatons at least would be reasonable

Even in this form and without the recent upgrade, Saver still has his Enlightenment skill.

Kurumi doesn't have any Divinity. She's not getting past that.

I don't follow Date A Live anymore...not after they took the story in a direction that would send Mr Resetti's blood pressure through the goddamn roof.

What NLF?

Zenjutsu said:
I don't follow Date A Live anymore...not after they took the story in a direction that would send Mr Resetti's blood pressure through the goddamn roof.

What NLF?
No limit fallacy

Yeah, but the Angels themselves, in verse equalization, have no Divinity.

I argued this in Kurumi vs Nobu, iirc someone argued for her having it so she'd have a compatibility disadvantage.

You need a legend that says you're divine or have something equal to it before you can get ANY degree of Divinity in Fate.

Neither Kurumi nor the Angels have that. They're more treated as the source entity of their power rather than anything divine.

Back