• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stolas revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh then how nice it's that starry background feats were revised then
Yes, I know that, but this time it is clearly demonstrated that he has control.

Also I don't see how him being a caring father goes well with the whole idea of having her in space for a random song, and again his cosmic awareness could easily let him see that it won't end badly lol
Are you telling me he kills demons with hatred for threatening his daughter but would leave her in the moon going towards the sun? This makes no sense. And this movement is not natural for planets the only justification for them to move in this way is with influence
Yes it's, sure she might've implied it through the song but most people if they wanted to show someone has control over an entire solar system would state it directly, this's such a round about way to say it that makes it very clear that you need to reach in order to get that take
He doesn't have to say "I have control of the whole solar system" if he has already demonstrated control
Yes he can see what's gonna happen, means he could say that due to the surroundings as an artistic choice
This does not cancel out the point related to his daughter and the movement of the planets

He opened a portal?
Seems like an inconsistency
Another reason this can be a pocket dimension, you can leave it at any time. Anyway if not, it cannot be treated as a inconsistency, as then Stolas appearing the moon would also be one, and it 100% isn't. Also we can get a speed calc for him appearing on the moon?

I totally agree with LoK and ID. Stolas Large Star Level. The actions matched the song perfectly. This cannot be a coincidence.

When will Vivzy have the next stream? I promise I will send her a donation asking about Stolas and the solar system, whether he controlled it or not.

Is anyone going to do a calculation for the explosion at the end of Episode 2 in Lu-Lu-Land? Because personally I don't know how to do it.

I'm going to change the Lifting Strength of Alastor to "Unknown, hundreds of tons with magic (Able to summon huge tentacles that move a huge dirigible)".

Nobody minds?

I suppose it's fine, only like put the correct rating (Check LS classification)

Okay, let's go again.

Why was Stolas's Large Star Level rejected? Why was it completely ignored that the song perfectly matched what was happening?

I honestly do not understand, where did you get the idea that Stolas has clairvoyance? The fact that he saw Blitzo in the bubble can be regarded as a separate ability. There is not even a hint of clairvoyance.

Do note that Stolas has Blitzo there as eye candy moreso than he actually needs him to guard his life. He is entirely nonchalant about being kidnapped, and has been shown to be perfectly capable of protecting both his daughter and himself when the time calls for it.

I'm not saying he should be High 4-C, but saying he isn't above fodder demons just cause he needs Blitzo there is not entirely true.

Last edited:
Okay, let's go again.

Why was Stolas's Large Star Level rejected? Why was it completely ignored that the song perfectly matched what was happening?

I honestly do not understand, where did you get the idea that Stolas has clairvoyance? The fact that he saw Blitzo in the bubble can be regarded as a separate ability. There is not even a hint of clairvoyance.
I agree, it should only be cosmic awareness.

And for Large Star Level, here is everything that validates it:
1. Stolas is capable of appearing anywhere he wants inside, such as on the moon or outside the portal, despite being at least hundreds of thousands of miles away in the portals case.

2. The planets and moons acted and moved according to the feel and mood of his song, ending with the planets being absorbed by the dying star and the star exploding, as soon as he says "(as) Creation goes to die" and yes, Creation here is capitalized.

3. He swipes a image of a unknown constellation and with his magic opens a rip to it. The process were portals open (drawing a pentagram and using the books magic) are invalidated when he creates the rip just using the imagery of a image and his own magic.

4. Stolas is a astrological based demon, as seen in his cosmic awareness, his song, and his magics effects. This means that he must have some way to study the mortal realms many cosmological effects, and test with them to (potentially) create his book. Thus, this realm could be his pocket dimension. For further proof, he was unfazed by the fact that he "portaled" to a dying star, and casually sang near it, all while he and his daughter were getting closer and closer to the star and its death.

5. You can't call these just artistic choice or inconsistencies, because 1. happens enough to were it is consistent, 2. because the planets and moons were literally moving very unnaturally, changing speed according to the song, and generally didn't obey the same rules you see seconds ago, all fitting with his songs pace and words. 3. because he ignores what is established in the pilot and episode of Helluva Boss, and he uses his own magic. 4. because if he wanted a backdrop, he could have chose far safer locations for his daughter, which would still fit with his song. But for some reason he swipes a image and opens a rip to it, and goes to a dying star of all locations.

Hopefully this clears some things up.

I'm going to write on Alastor's profile that his speed is hypersonic through Robo Fizzo. Hope nobody minds
Well first we need more imput from staff. Also Hypersonic is a inconsistency, considering Hypersonic+ appears 6 times to Hypersonic and Massively Hypersonics 1.

I agree, it should only be cosmic awareness.

And for Large Star Level, here is everything that validates it:
1. Stolas is capable of appearing anywhere he wants inside, such as on the moon or outside the portal, despite being at least hundreds of thousands of miles away in the portals case.

2. The planets and moons acted and moved according to the feel and mood of his song, ending with the planets being absorbed by the dying star and the star exploding, as soon as he says "(as) Creation goes to die" and yes, Creation here is capitalized.

3. He swipes a image of a unknown constellation and with his magic opens a rip to it. The process were portals open (drawing a pentagram and using the books magic) are invalidated when he creates the rip just using the imagery of a image and his own magic.

4. Stolas is a astrological based demon, as seen in his cosmic awareness, his song, and his magics effects. This means that he must have some way to study the mortal realms many cosmological effects, and test with them to (potentially) create his book. Thus, this realm could be his pocket dimension. For further proof, he was unfazed by the fact that he "portaled" to a dying star, and casually sang near it, all while he and his daughter were getting closer and closer to the star and its death.

5. You can't call these just artistic choice or inconsistencies, because 1. happens enough to were it is consistent, 2. because the planets and moons were literally moving very unnaturally, changing speed according to the song, and generally didn't obey the same rules you see seconds ago, all fitting with his songs pace and words. 3. because he ignores what is established in the pilot and episode of Helluva Boss, and he uses his own magic. 4. because if he wanted a backdrop, he could have chose far safer locations for his daughter, which would still fit with his song. But for some reason he swipes a image and opens a rip to it, and goes to a dying star of all locations.

Hopefully this clears some things up.
If my knowledge of English were high enough, I would try to write an incredible set of arguments and totally put everything in its place. Unfortunately, I can only occasionally write some arguments.

If my knowledge of English were high enough, I would try to write an incredible set of arguments and totally put everything in its place. Unfortunately, I can only occasionally write some arguments.
Its ok, just write in your native language and use google translate lmao

Its ok, just write in your native language and use google translate lmao
I've been doing this all this time. The problem is that while checking the text, I found that the translator was not able to accurately convey what I said. Often, he even rearranges sentences in a different way, losing the meaning of my words.

In addition, В ВЕЛИКОМ И МОГУЧЕМ Russian language there are expressions that are familiar in Russia, but in English will sound very strange.

I've been doing this all this time. The problem is that while checking the text, I found that the translator was not able to accurately convey what I said. Often, he even rearranges sentences in a different way, losing the meaning of my words.

In addition, В ВЕЛИКОМ И МОГУЧЕМ Russian language there are expressions that are familiar in Russia, but in English will sound very strange.
It's ok, as long as your message can be conveyed.

If Sir Pentious is Multi-City Block Level, it turns out that he and Angel (and possibly Charlie) are capable of killing Spider-Man, Luke Cage and Rhino with a one punch. Perfectly.
JUetyXHxI2w.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back