• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stolas revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
"At least Large Star level, likely far higher (He was in control of at least an entire solar system and casually created a stellar explosion)"

No, no and another no
Stolas did not create the pocket dimension, since it's clearly the grimoire Blitzo and Co. use to travel to the human world it's more logical to assume Stolas travelled to the place and off if this feats gets treated as dimension travel he should lose Pocket Reality Manipulation

Also why he has Supergenuis Intellect as a power when his intelligence rating is gifted?

He still had to call the I.M.P. to protect him from off-guard assaults, which were all tier 8 at best. And he clearly create a pocket dimension feat, thus 4-A.

Tho I can see a "At least Low 7-C physically, possibly 4-A via hax", since it was more likely just a visual effect/illusion, but the possibility of it being a true dimension still exists.

Also on that note he should have his speed change to what Alastor's was before this page came to be since for some reason people changed it to scale

He still had to call the I.M.P. to protect him from off-guard assaults, which were all tier 8 at best. And he clearly create a pocket dimension feat, thus 4-A.

Tho I can see a "At least Low 7-C physically, possibly 4-A via hax", since it was more likely just a visual effect/illusion, but the possibility of it being a true dimension still exists.
No it was very clear that Stolas just hired them so he could hit on Blitzo through the whole way
And until there's more stuff to indicate he's actually making this pocket dimension or there're other feats on that caliber no, tier 4 is of the table

This seems reasonable, especially with the intelligence rating.

No it was very clear that Stolas just hired them so he could hit on Blitzo through the whole way
And until there's more stuff to indicate he's actually making this pocket dimension or there're other feats on that caliber no, tier 4 is of the table
He wanted to spend his time with his daughter, not Blitzo, he truly wanted to protect themselves with hiring the IMP.

Plus it was obvious that when he noticed the small theft, it was because he heard him come and his attention was just on getting out the park.

Tho Low 7-C physically, 4-A via hax seems still reasonable

He wanted to spend his time with his daughter, not Blitzo, he truly wanted to protect themselves with hiring the IMP.
His daughter made it very apparent she didn't want to go there, and he has been shown to be able to petrify demons pretty easily
Seems pretty heavily implied he just used this as an excuse to have Blitzo hired as a body guard

Plus it was obvious that when he noticed the small theft, it was because he heard him come and his attention was just on getting out the park.

Tho Low 7-C physically, 4-A via hax seems still reasonable
Again nothing indicates he actually made the star explode, created the star or anything like that
He just travelled to there

From what I saw he simply made a portal to the dimension, unless there's something stating he created it.
I think that in these cases is already implied that he created the dimension, but regardles...
he has been shown to be able to petrify demons pretty easily
^
Again nothing indicates he actually made the star explode, created the star or anything like that
He just travelled to there
That's another one of the reasons I said "possibly 4-A".

I think that in these cases is already implied that he created the dimension, but regardles...
Literally what?
Why would we assume he created that place instead of using his book in a way we already know is possible which fits the scenario?
I don't get your point here mate
He can petrify them easily
That's another one of the reasons I said "possibly 4-A".

Not even a possibly, you're twisting something that's very clearly not meant to be taken that way as a tier 4 feat

I don't get your point here mate
He can petrify them easily
When looking to them? Sure, but what if the attack was off-guard like at the theater, like here? He couldn't defend himself if it wasn't for Blitzo.
Not even a possibly, you're twisting something that's very clearly not meant to be taken that way as a tier 4 feat
It seemed like his personal dimension of his creation or something, that's why I suggested a "possibly" rating.

When looking to them? Sure, but what if the attack was off-guard like at the theater, like here? He couldn't defend himself if it wasn't for Blitzo.
He wasn't even worried in other attempts to kidnap or try and hurt him in the episode, I'm still inclined to believe he's just doing this to hit on Blitzo

It seemed like his personal dimension of his creation or something, that's why I suggested a "possibly" rating.
Again why?
Give a reasoning my dude, because so far outside you everyone agrees this looks like dimensional travel which we for a fact know the book lets Stolas do so

The Pocket Reality Manipulation page states there should be evidence or a well detailed explanation that a pocket dimension was created, and not simply an illusion or teleportation to another location.
I guess that's fine then and Tier 4 is completely dead.
He wasn't even worried in other attempts to kidnap or try and hurt him in the episode, I'm still inclined to believe he's just doing this to hit on Blitzo
They bared had iteractions on the episode, Stolas was just for his daughter and nothing else, heck, he even stated that he needed a body-guard because him being rich made him an easy target against criminals, and the scene at the theater confirmed it.

They bared had iteractions on the episode, Stolas was just for his daughter and nothing else, heck, he even stated that he needed a body-guard because him being rich made him an easy target against criminals, and the scene at the theater confirmed it.
He literally hit on him when they toured at the open area of Loo Loo Land, he complained about Moxie and his wife saving him instead of Blitzo and so on
I really doubt he didn't hire them to hit on Blitzo

Tho is a pointless discussion, the Tier 4 aleady got debunked and both Stolas and Alastor should return to Low 7-C anyways

What the hell, we just discussed it

"And if the Seven Rings collapse"

- The solar system is slowly destroyed

"It always seems more quiet in the dark
It always feels so stark
How silence grows under the moon
"

- He appears in the Moon

"And when Creation goes to die
You can find me in the sky
Upon the last day
And you will be okay
"

- The Solar System "died". (He says the solar system is the creation, influencing that he control the planets and the sun)

Deduce that he has no control at all the entire solar system is Headcanon. But it's really not a pocket dimension

- The Solar System "died". (He says the solar system is the creation, influencing that he control the planets and the sun)

Deduce that he has no control at all the entire solar system is Headcanon. But it's really not a pocket dimension
Oh yes totally meant to be taken that way and not just the episode wanting a background to match the song
Is it not an easier explanation to say he used his cosmic awareness to find a place that'd go like that then assuming he crush the moon into the sun lol
Heck even if you break down the song like that you at best can assume he's crushing the moon to the sun which needs to called on its own but wouldn't scale AP wise but LS

Also this part literally just ends as being "he opened a portal to the moon"

"And if the Seven Rings collapse"

- The solar system is slowly destroyed
And this's not him being artistic in word choice due to the surroundings why?
Heck if Vivzi wanted us to know he was the one doing this whole thing do you not think she'd be more explicit with the whole ordeal?

"And when Creation goes to die
You can find me in the sky
Upon the last day
And you will be okay
"

Unless we go with the logic that he created the solar system (Which we don't) this could easily just be "even after everything goes to shit I'll be there for you" instead of the solar system thing
So no he didn't control squat and you really need to reach to assume he did

Oh yes totally meant to be taken that way and not just the episode wanting a background to match the song
Is it not an easier explanation to say he used his cosmic awareness to find a place that'd go like that then assuming he crush the moon into the sun lol
Heck even if you break down the song like that you at best can assume he's crushing the moon to the sun which needs to called on its own but wouldn't scale AP wise but LS

Heck if Vivzi wanted us to know he was the one doing this whole thing do you not think she'd be more explicit with the whole ordeal?

Unless we go with the logic that he created the solar system (Which we don't) this could easily just be "even after everything goes to shit I'll be there for you" instead of the solar system thing
So no he didn't control squat and you really need to reach to assume he did
If this helps, he used his magic and crossed his hand over a picture of a constellation, opening a rip to it. The solar system around him moved in order with his song, though this part can just be plot convenience.

This is not a valid argument.
Heck even if you break down the song like that you at best can assume he's crushing the moon to the sun which needs to called on its own but wouldn't scale AP wise but
The solar system was normal until he arrived, exactly when he starts singing everything is changed, which by coincidence did the exact same things as music. Just when he says that all creation would die the solar system is destroyed. He takes extreme care with his daughter, he wouldn't take her in a place with stellar destruction if he had in not control
LS

I wrote this part just to influence that he controls what occurs
He says this before the solar system collapses
This is really not a valid argument if I'm showing that the music remits what's going to happen
Of course he said this with the intention of making reference to other parts of the music. But that doesn't annul the fact that he is able to control the solar system with his music

This is not a valid argument. For years the Wiki used Pocket Dimension with a starred background is 4-A nor at least to demonstrate that the stars were kings was necessary for the feat
Oh then how nice it's that starry background feats were revised then

The solar system was normal until he arrived, exactly when he starts singing everything is changed, which by coincidence did the exact same things as music. Just when he says that all creation would die the solar system is destroyed. He takes extreme care with his daughter, he wouldn't take her in a place with stellar destruction if he had in control
And again, we have other powers we know for a fact he has which can explain this all
Also I don't see how him being a caring father goes well with the whole idea of having her in space for a random song, and again his cosmic awareness could easily let him see that it won't end badly lol

This is really not a valid argument if I'm showing that the music remits what's going to happen
Yes it's, sure she might've implied it through the song but most people if they wanted to show someone has control over an entire solar system would state it directly, this's such a round about way to say it that makes it very clear that you need to reach in order to get that take

He says this before the solar system collapses
Yes he can see what's gonna happen, means he could say that due to the surroundings as an artistic choice

Yes it's plot convince and literally why'd we use it as proof?

Again there're other powers we know Stolas has which can be used to have this happen the way it did, stop trying to force a narrative which gives him this AP

Anyways since KING nobody agrees with the current rating can I edit the page?

Seems to be a case of broadway syndrome. Sometimes it happens.

For example in the first ep of Hazbin when musical number starts the scenery gets extremely whacky and changes, but we don't necessarily consider it reality warping. Gonna have to agree with OP on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back