• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stickman Hero (Dark Timeline) vs Beerus [GRACE]

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Both at their peak starting distance 5000 km

SMH but infinitely more annoying: 4

Some ugly-ahh cat lookin' guy: 0

Ennard from the hit indie horror game Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location: 0

Last edited:
Stickman Hero is opening with heat blasts that reach 15,000,000° C, which is almost 3000x what Beerus resists.
Beerus might be able to stop that with destruction energy coated around him which erases ki attacks, it hasn’t been shown to erase pure heat though (as far as I know), so maybe that would still hurt him, unless it disappears with the blast

Beerus might be able to stop that with destruction energy coated around him which erases ki attacks, it hasn’t been shown to erase pure heat though (as far as I know), so maybe that would still hurt him, unless it disappears with the blast
The blast itself is pure heat. It just sort of looks like an energy beam. 3000x hotter than Beerus' resistance should also be far more than enough to immediately melt the guy. SMH would be spamming them like this.

Beerus has Ultra Instinct so he should be able to dodge fire blasts and respond with Ki like when he fired blasts from all directions against Goku. And if he gets close, SMH will be erased from existence entirely. He also has forcefield creation and attack reflection.

Beerus has Ultra Instinct so he should be able to dodge fire blasts and respond with Ki like when he fired blasts from all directions against Goku. And if he gets close, SMH will be erased from existence entirely. He also has forcefield creation and attack reflection.
The heat blasts appear to Dark Delta like an SoL attack would to a normal human. He was being consistently burned and had to aimdodge. Beerus however doesn't have the same resistance that Dark Delta does so it should really just come down to who attacks first.

The heat blasts appear to Dark Delta like an SoL attack would to a normal human. He was being consistently burned and had to aimdodge. Beerus however doesn't have the same resistance that Dark Delta does so it should really just come down to who attacks first.
But Beerus has kilometers of distance and can react on instinct. If it comes down to that, I’m leaning him.

Stickman Hero can just bend gravity to redirect Beerus' attack and continue blasting from there.
Beerus has reflection and afterimage creation so he should be able to get in close and erase SMH. Both are MFTL+ so Beerus should be able to get in quickly. And if Delta could aimdodge, I think someone with Beerus’ battle iq and experience plus UI could

Beerus has reflection and afterimage creation so he should be able to get in close and erase SMH. Both are MFTL+ so Beerus should be able to get in quickly. And if Delta could aimdodge, I think someone with Beerus’ battle iq and experience plus UI could
Delta was burned multiple times before he could aimdodge. If Beerus tries to get in close, Spirit of Battle Clairvoyance would warn SMH before Beerus could do anything.

Delta was burned multiple times before he could aimdodge. If Beerus tries to get in close, Spirit of Battle Clairvoyance would warn SMH before Beerus could do anything.
Beerus can create clones and has Danmaku plus sound manipulation and paralysis by looking at a target. He could overwhelm even with clairvoyance.

Beerus can create clones and has Danmaku plus sound manipulation and paralysis by looking at a target. He could overwhelm even with clairvoyance.
Wait a second, I just realized, if Beerus gets close, he'll just be melted by Stickman Hero's aura. That's the entire reason I made the starting distance so big

Wait a second, I just realized, if Beerus gets close, he'll just be melted by Stickman Hero's aura. That's the entire reason I made the starting distance so big
Damn. And Beerus does like melee about as much as he likes range. SMH can also resist his own heat. I guess I’m obligated to vote for him

Back