• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven Universe Upgrades

Ok, where is come from this "Relativistic+" speed?

I had see the leaks and i'm pretty sure that nobody had show that kind of speed.

Ultima Reality said:
Pearl was able to pilot the Ruby Ship through asteroids
Han Solo and Joker (Mass Effect) have done something similar in their own series, but this doesn't make them FTL or Relativistic in speed.

Again, many characters in fiction have show similar feats (Han Solo and Joker are the firsts examples that i had in mind), but this doesn't make them FTL. And how you can be sure that the ship was keep that level of speed in all the sequence?

And if the Crystal Gems where able to react at those asteroids, then they would have been able to react to all those asteroids from the beginning, when instead they were initially unable to dodge them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zasjQ995dc 3:40 to 4:00.

Also "They were reacting to objects that where moving at speeds compaable to their ship".

1) Pretty sure that normally asteroids don't move at Relativistic+ speed, but at Massively Hypersonic speed.

2) If the Human Zoo was trully orbiting around Saturn and if it would had requid years for reach that place without using the warp drive, then is clear that the ship wasn't moving at Relativistic+ speed (as light requid just 71,02 minutes for each Saturn).

I haven't seen the episode since the leak. Is there any reason to assume the ship slowed down? If not, then it most likely didn't.

If the Zoo was only at Saturn, then the Ship was only moving at Mach 1.5 (Supersonic). Obviously that's far to low of a distance considering this ship is capable of going across the solar system in days.

The Asteroids and Rubies were moving at speeds comparable to the ships, ergo they were moving at Relativistic+ speed. Real Asteroids move in the High Hypersonic range (25 km/s), yes, but I'm also sure that kids can't actually move at Massively Hypersonic speeds either. It's fiction, these things happen.

If we didn't have anything else to gauge off of, then we can assume the Asteroids were moving at standard Asteroid speeds, but since we do have something to gauge off of, we don't have to.

"The Asteroids and Rubies were moving at speeds comparable to the ships, ergo they were moving at Relativistic+ speed."

How you can be sure that the Asteroids and Rubies where moving/reacting at speeds comparable to the ship? I have see the leak, but the scene neither suggest that the Asteroids where moving that fast, and neither suggest that the Rubies where floating that fast.

"yes, but I'm also sure that kids can't actually move at Massively Hypersonic speeds either. It's fiction, these things happen."

But in that case we have some proof for assuming that (aka Connie keep up with a Holo-Pearl), you cannot assume anything without some kind of evidence.

And there is still two problems:

- The fact that the Crystal Gems couldn't still initially react in time to the firsts Asteroids (even when those where right in front of the Crystal Gems), but only after Pearl had take over control of the commands of the ship.

- Many characters in sci-fi verses have show to be able to navigate their own spaceships through Asteroids Fields at very fast speed, without touch them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvJDItC6tE0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW1e51ag-9Y

But this events doesn't prove that Han Solo or Joker have Relativistic+ speed.

I am also uncertain. What feat were the gems scaled from previously?

Mostly Garnets Lightning feat, but Lapis also has a MHS feat as far as I'm aware.

Weekly posted a Sub-Rel feat earlier. I guess we can look into that.

I know that this is mostly for upgrades from the calcs in the OP

But I want to ask: Did nobody noted how Poorly made is the Lapis Lazuli calc?

Yeah, is reasonably to think in those results even for stimation, but the thing is that they could:

-Scale the diameter from Steven

-Use the mass of the oceans and the density of water to find the volume

-And then, using the inverse formula of the volume of a cylinder, found the height

So, can anyone tell me about Connie's page? I don't really know how it works, but at the very least, I'm sure that 10-B with High 6-C weapon should be higher than 9-B. And lifting strength should be higher, she did throw that kid overhead with ease. And if we upgrade Gems and even Holo-Pearl to Rel+, Connie should be upgraded too.

Don't remember the Lapis calc, but I think it assume 1000 km of height, and the tower is more a truncked cone than a cylinder.

Connie is rated that cuz she is pretty skilled but hadn't showed superhuman strength alike Steven, also, Rose's sword ignore durability in gems.

Darkanine said:
Mostly Garnets Lightning feat, but Lapis also has a MHS feat as far as I'm aware.
Weekly posted a Sub-Rel feat earlier. I guess we can look into that.
If there's a sub-rel feat not from inside the ship or something, that could actually be a good feat to use.

Wait a minute, does the ship being bigger on the inside change how the Earth would look from the window?

Antoniofer said:
Don't remember the Lapis calc, but I think it assume 1000 km of height, and the tower is more a truncked cone than a cylinder.
Stills, I think that my method could be more accurate (I should think into making ablog)

Back