• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stella Vermillion vs. Lux Arcadia (2-7)

I mean, I might as well change on the OP which key of Fugil is being used, since the match itself is acting off Fugil with Ouroboros and Bahamut, unlike just Ouroboros as I said on the OP. So which of Stella's keys do you think is being used?

Phantom Form was what ability again? We have said it is Stamina Drain which was retconned to be Social Influencing apparently although I saw you mentioned that is some type of willpower manip. Either way, none of them works againts Fugil.

I was regerring to the fact that Fugil kinda dodged everything was launched towards him and his dodging skills scale way higher than Lux's.

Should I change it to their Low 7-C keys? I mean Low 7-C Fugil with Bahamut and Low 7-C Stella. In that way Fugil can't null everything throeed againts him.

Lux can use Linker Burst to deflect AoEs:

The moment Ney pulled on Krulcifer's hand, the third shot of Ground Buster was fired to the ground.
If the underground was exploded more than this, everyone would get dragged into a cave-in due to the land subsidence.
At that time when the despair from the absolutely desperate situation crossed the back of her mind, a voice could be heard.
"ÔöÇÔöÇLinker Burst."
At the same time with the muttering of those words, the warhead of Ground Buster veered sideways. It was radically drawn to a point.
Over there was the figure of Lux. Blood was flowing from his forehead, dying his silver hair red.

And Lux gets completely overshadowed by Fugil, but he overshadows the rest of the cast bar Singlen who is stated to be more skilled than him but is mostly shown as his equal.

Also, if I make the battle, should I make a new thread or just change the title of this one again?

Ok, so Stella can deal with Reload on Fire due to her amps (yay, a match in which Lux won't win due to the fact he has Reload on Fire). Lux also have some crazy dodging skills, so Stella will have a hard time hitting him.

Stella has the range advantage because Lux mainly attacks physically, and she also has the AP advantage I think.

I see.

So imma say stella for now then. The range advantage is usually massive considering she can almost nuke 100m radius by swinging her sword. And in terms of stamina as Ikki himself says "she's like an ultra mobility tank with infinite fuel". So i'd say she eventually hits him.

I will take into account your vote.

Despite the massive range adventage, Lux has dealt with people who fights from distance like Krulcifer Einfolk who could also precog his actions and openings and he managed to won, there is also Lisesharte Atismata who can make attacks from 16 different directions and that can home his target and Lux (despite being 10x weaker and far slower) could dodge her attacks. And I already showed that he can redirect AoEs with Linker Burst. Aside from that he also have some passive forcefields to protect him from Stella's attacks.

Back