• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stealth Mastery Revision, pt. 2 (renaming)

The Stealth Mastery page looks amazing! No need to thank me :3

Although, there is still one thing that bugs me. For characters like Bruce Wayne (Batman), or the Assassin's Creed protagonists, or Agent 47, or just any other spy/vigilante amongst the shadows character, they have trained extensively to become as sneaky and as undetected as they currently; to put it simply, they are masters of stealth.

But, this page exists to highlight characters who just have the "ability to make use of stealth", not just those who are masters of it. For example, Batman and Spider-Man are masters of stealth, but Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers are not. They are just inherently silent and deadly killers — zero training.

For that reason, I believe the page should be renamed to "Stealth Intuition", and the "Stealth Masters" category should be renamed to "Stealth Users"; Some characters learned to be stealthy, and some people are just naturally stealthy, and Stealth Intuition covers both types of users.

The idea is good, although I'm not sure if Intuition is the best name, but I will let others judge that.

We might also call it just Stealth, as we do for Martial Arts and Acrobatics.
Then people are able to modify it in the classic way if necessary, as Batman would have [[Stealth|Stealth Mastery]]

Oh, that actually works a ton. It would require a bit of effort to properly nail down across the pages with Stealth Mastery, though.

I actually like Saman idea, so when list the ability, people need to write down the proficient degree in stealth the character have, like martial art when we need to list it like Skilled Martial Artist or Master Martial Artist, etc.......

Back