• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stats Equal “The Player” Tournament R1M2: Chelsea vs Classic Mega Man (0-0-0)

Welcome to the second match! In the left corner, an elf from a VERY large royal family, Chelsea Mamonarge!

And in the right corner, a robot who took up arms to save the world, the classic Mega Man!

All stats except intelligence are equal. Incon will be decided by coin flip.

Who wins?

The Elf: 0

The Robot: 1

The Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Ah, I remember Chelsea from a debate years ago.

That being said, she doesn't really have much abilities, especially since whatever she has, Mega Man the same abilities and many more, plus better AoE range for his AoE attacks. Combined with the fact that he is able to come back 9 times thanks to Spare Bodies, Chelsea definitely won't live long enough (let alone take 1 life) to kill the blue bomber for good.

Voting the Super Fighting Robot.

Chelsea's Danmaku is hard to dodge and from what I see Megaman has no proper resistance to time stop or reversal?

And, if we give them to her, Chelsea can have 20 healing potions that automatically restore her HP if it gets low. So that would increase her longevity.

Chelsea's Danmaku is hard to dodge and from what I see Megaman has no proper resistance to time stop or reversal?
At the same time, Chelsea's got no resistance to getting stunned with Flash Stopper or having her gravitational direction flipped upside down with Gravity Hold (Both of which are AoE screenwipes that are essentially undodgeable for her especially with the range). And like I said, Rock is allowed to screw up 9 times trying to find a viable way to defeat Chelsea thanks to spare bodies whereas Chrlsea can is only allowed to screw up never. As for the danmaku, Rock's got various shield weapons that can block those attacks.
And, if we give them to her, Chelsea can have 20 healing potions that automatically restore her HP if it gets low. So that would increase her longevity.
Rock has 9 E-Tanks and an M-Tank to heal (Plus Grab Buster to steal some of Chelsea's health to heal himself) and 9 spare bodies, so Chelsea's going to be in it for a long one here.

At the same time, Chelsea's got no resistance to getting stunned with Flash Stopper or having her gravitational direction flipped upside down with Gravity Hold (Both of which are AoE screenwipes that are essentially undodgeable for her especially with the range). And like I said, Rock is allowed to screw up 9 times trying to find a viable way to defeat Chelsea thanks to spare bodies whereas Chrlsea can is only allowed to screw up never. As for the danmaku, Rock's got various shield weapons that can block those attacks.

Rock has 9 E-Tanks and an M-Tank to heal (Plus Grab Buster to steal some of Chelsea's health to heal himself) and 9 spare bodies, so Chelsea's going to be in it for a long one here.
I suppose I’ll count this as a vote in Mega Man’s favor then

Back