• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

stat equal fusion tournament part 2

Standard Equipment:

Minecraft: Can be used to draw in numerous equipment and entities from the game
Commonly wields diamond gear as well as bows, fishing rods, shields, and other such equipment, but also has a preference for redstone and affiliated blocks.
Optional Equipment:

Command Blocks: Used to manipulate the surrounding world through various specific commands.
Lucky Blocks: A special block which summons randomly selected gear from a separate dimension, summoning both lucky and unlucky presents. The Lucky Block Core lays inside, creating everything that exists within that dimension.

The rules are they only have their Standard Equipment
Dragaux and minecraft yellow stick should be fine, I don't think his corruption is combat applicable

The both seen to have quite a lot of haxs... don't know...
Both didn't have any broken ***** so don't worry bout it, most of Hajime's good shit like gravity manip is pretty limited

also i'm still salty bout the previous tourney so this time i'll make some nightmare

Actually, can I replace Ninja Monkey with Wizard Monkey (Prince of Darkness)?

Fusion Name: Dark Orange, "The Second Prince"

so basically just King Orange from AvA lol
You probable can, don't see why not
Both didn't have any broken ***** so don't worry bout it, most of Hajime's good shit like gravity manip is pretty limited

also i'm still salty bout the previous tourney so this time i'll make some nightmare
and obito sharigans?

Every anime profile is like this... that's why I dislike discussing anime characters normaly

hum... just came to me a question, what would be the dura of the Tornado of 3199 eggs? (I will think of a better name them that sinse the fetish one can't go)

SCP-3199 dura section
Durability: Wall level (Wasn't particularly damaged by a gunshot to the head. Can withstand the force of their own attacks), Eggs are Small Building level (Can survive forces of nearly 180,000 psi, and withstand extreme blunt-force trauma and attacks from high-speed serrated blades)
would the egg and them have equal stats? would the egg have It's dura equalized and the fighter have It's ap mtrowed up by the same multiplier? would the fighter have It's AP equalized and the egg trowed up by the same multiplier? questions....

Back