• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Level Touhou

@Drac Aye, Touhou thrives in no common sense

@Yamatohime I can show you ten different sources that say otherwise. There's simply far too many character interpretations out there

I do not talk about sites. I mean doujins. They have general consistency about power levels. For example Alice is weakling but Grimoire (and sometimes her Mom) power up her.

Actually many dif.authors prefer to stick to same powerlevels. But relationships is not so consistent. Especially around Alice and Reimu.

That's what I was referring to. Relationships

That said power levels can still become inconsistent if you look hard enough. Unless you're using the comparison of they don't destroy the world level, or not. It's much more obvious on fanfiction and sometimes even in games. I've seen Kogasa capable of dominating Reimu and Sanae once she surprise enough people or be too weak to even harm someone. Of course there are some similarities but in comparison there are still much more differences. Then again that's by going on 'exact level' of power/tier instead of similarity/closeness

The interesting thing is the most wanked character... Is Alice... In some fans works she climbs up to Solar system DC with her Grimoire. Or is it Grimoire ao vague...

In all fairness, Alice, if her Grimoire is used, is probably justified in-fic due to PC98 being invoked via throwbacks to Shinki as a literal infinite being. The authors just don't have anything more to go on except that it's extremely powerful.

Yukari, in all honesty, should never be about power in a story. She should be about precision application of magic as a secondary function to her main... which is that of one of the greatest plotters in all of fiction.

Yuuka, with only one windows game under her belt, that she only has a 'losing pose' to Medicine out of all of her matches, is undoubtedly powerful by Gensokyo standards. But I haven't read any stories that pushed her 'that' high. Blowing up a mountain or so is actually within reach of quite a few inhabitants, including Marisa without even reaching into fanon.

She has that style anyway. I always thought her as someone who can manipulate beings from afar, never really interfering until it's required for her to do so

I'd recommend for you to check Imperfect Metamorphosis and Let's Break some fantasies then. On one hand it's a big spoiler but Yuuka's pretty much even more powerful than before. Second one has Yuuka become One Punch Wo-Man as a kid? or something? Confusing fic

Shinki in fanon almost always unbeatable. In one douji she trashed lunar princesses wo any effort. Additionally Shinki almost always protective and doting mother for Alice.

Back