• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star King Kirito vs Post Crisis Superman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really? More like decisively wins since he resists both of Kirito's opening moves and can just punt him into the ground.

Yes. If it got enough votes. Not sure it will since Kirito spam has slightly cooled off, but I believe yes.

Then... Superman FRA. You know how it is- when you have a favorite character, you want as many victories for them as possible.

I mean. Sure. Kirito kinda got rekt by the circumstances.

5, right now.

KLOL506 said:
Indeed.
Not today, Kirito. Not. Today.
It's a weird scenario where Kirito slaps around Kirby and Sonic characters but Superman just happens to have the exact right resistances

It's a weird scenario where Kirito slaps around Kirby and Sonic characters but Superman just happens to have the exact right resistances

Kirby actually waylays Jesus-kun, though.

Superman still Curbstomps though

Kirito can't do squat to avoid being flicked by AP

DMUA said:
Superman still Curbstomps though
Kirito can't do squat to avoid being flicked by AP
ah shit I always forget

What is the AP difference?

151.7 FOE with 8-C dura without his swords vs 600 Kilofoe

Supes is 616 kiloFOE.

Kirito is 151.7 FOE.

So probably a 4060x AP gap. MASSIVE.

right.