• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Fox Mega CRT

No problem.

Can somebody summarise the conclusions and what we still need to do here so far please?

what's the size of an arwing, is there any canon measure for that, or pictures good for pixel-scaling?
According to the Starfox Fandom, it has a length of 5.5 sm and height of 22 sm. No idea what SM is, but my guess is "Standard Meter?"

Fox is 5'8" and Falco is 6'2". Also, I think they might have got height and length swapped, and I don't see a measurement for width.

Look, if somebody provides an easy to understand explanation of the discussion so far and what we currently need to do here, I can send a notification to several staff members that asks them for help.

AP and LS Feats

Fodder Aparoids Destroy Arwing

Fox Snipes Ships

Blasters Blast Holes in Large Ships

Fox Pushes Large Blocks

Speed Feats

Arwings Travel from Near Venom to Corneria. Venom is nearest to their blue star, Lylat, while Corneria is labeled as the fourth planet.

Fox Reacts to Light

Arwings Jet Out of Galaxy. For reference the Lylat Systen is located near the center of the galaxy

Krystal Searches Galaxy and Answers Call in a Nearby System. Should be noted it was a SoS/distress signal so she had to have acted urgently.

Statement They Fly at Max Speeds and Go on to Dodge Obstacles in the Level

Oh and Star Fox 2 having Arwings able to fly from Corneria to Lylat (the star) in a short timeframe in real time on the map since you have to intercept moving missiles on the map. May try to get footage of this myself although it may be poor quality

These are probably the most notable feats that deserve calcs.

I see, so we need feats calculated here then. Thank you for the information.

Would you be willing to handle it, or should I ask some other calc group members?

AP and LS Feats

Fodder Aparoids Destroy Arwing

Fox Snipes Ships

Blasters Blast Holes in Large Ships

Fox Pushes Large Blocks

Speed Feats

Arwings Travel from Near Venom to Corneria. Venom is nearest to their blue star, Lylat, while Corneria is labeled as the fourth planet.

Fox Reacts to Light

Arwings Jet Out of Galaxy. For reference the Lylat Systen is located near the center of the galaxy

Krystal Searches Galaxy and Answers Call in a Nearby System. Should be noted it was a SoS/distress signal so she had to have acted urgently.

Statement They Fly at Max Speeds and Go on to Dodge Obstacles in the Level

Oh and Star Fox 2 having Arwings able to fly from Corneria to Lylat (the star) in a short timeframe in real time on the map since you have to intercept moving missiles on the map. May try to get footage of this myself although it may be poor quality

These are probably the most notable feats that deserve calcs.
@Executor_N0 @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Mr._Bambu @Therefir @Jasonsith @Wokistan @Armorchompy @KieranH10 @Migue79 @Psychomaster35 @Amelia_Lonelyheart @DragonGamerZ913

Would any of you be willing to handle calculating this please? This thread has been standing still for ages, so we would greatly appreciate the help.

Tell us here if you accept.

Thank you for being willing to help out.

Is somebody else willing to handle it please?

A lot of the AP feats are really hard to pixel scale with the images and footage provided. I'm not sure how it'd be done, to be honest.

Back