• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star and Stripe (MHA) vs Colossus (Ultimate Marvel)

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Let's hope this is a good match.

Cassie: 640 Megatons, higher with Fist Bump to the Earth

Colossus: Far stronger than 337 Megatons.

Speed is Equalized.

Starting Distance is 5 meters.

Who wins?

Star and Stripe: (0)

Colossus: (0)

jcEYaXW.png

I have no idea, and even if he does he might just give his name as Colossus and I'm not certain if he'd see that as his true name either.

For right now I'd assume he doesn't, until someone more knowledgeable about the character comes in.

Edit: That is irrelevant actually, Colossus can live without a heart in his transformed state.

i know nothing of both verses but just skimming the profiles what is colossus wincon?

Colossus could be more skilled up close (I assume), and he scales a good deal above the 337 MT calc. So I don't think the difference in AP is too much, and he has better endurance than what Star has shown. Also Star can't abuse her air giant if Colossus is too close to her as she'd be in risk of hitting herself.

If Colossus stays up close he could defeat her in hand to hand combat. Since trying to squish him with a punch or stomp would get her too. So she wouldn't be able to use it unless she creates distance between them. Note: I'm assuming he has comparable or superior skill to her, I don't know his actual skill level.

Back