• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stain vs Eraserhead.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
So I'm really damn curious how this would've played out.

So let's say for some inexplicable reason that doesn't make any sense it was Aizawa that found Iida with Stain and now they're fighting.

Both characters only have whatever Canonical Knowledge they would have about each other at that point in time and the fight takes place in the alley that Deku, Shoto and Iida fought Stain in.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Chizome_Akaguro : 8

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Shota_Aizawa_(Eraser_Head) :

Incon:

Last edited:
Stain bro. He can cut aizawa's bandage scarf thing, his quirk is not really a big factor in his fighting style so it'd only be useful because aizawa wouldn't get pinned as long as he can see him, but that doesn't really help a lot, stain can overpower aizawa in LS making his scarf thing kind of useless. And stain should also out skill because he's known to kill multiple pro heroes who should be as skilled as aizawa and stain just has better skill feats than aizawa.

I'm positive that Stain can't break through Aizawa's weapon if he's fully restrained. He can cut it, but if his hands become bound he's not getting out.

But honestly I'll give this to Stain more often than not, since his method of victory is far easier than Aizawa. Who would need to fully restrain Stain in order to win, which is far harder than Stain cutting Aizawa. Aizawa is good, but I don't think he'd be able to avoid being for the entire fight. A single cut ends this fight, since all Stain has to do is leave Aizawa's line of sight and paralyze him. Also considering Stain's line of work, I'm positive he knows how Aizawa's Quirk works.

I'm actually curious about something though. If Aizawa gets Paralyzed but then Erases Stain's Quirk after that, would his Paralysis disappear?

That depends on if Stain is continuously applying the effect of his paralysis, which I highly doubt for obvious reasons.

Aizawa's Quirk is stated to work by stopping people from activating their powers, by blocking their Quirk Factor. He doesn't erase the actual effect of the Quirk.

So no, Aizawa cannot break free from Stain's Quirk if he's already paralyzed. But he can stop him from paralyzing him if he erases his Quirk before he licks his blood.

That depends on if Stain is continuously applying the effect of his paralysis, which I highly doubt for obvious reasons.

Aizawa's Quirk is stated to work by stopping people from activating their powers, by blocking their Quirk Factor. He doesn't erase the actual effect of the Quirk.

So no, Aizawa cannot break free from Stain's Quirk if he's already paralyzed. But he can stop him from paralyzing him if he erases his Quirk before he licks his blood.
I see.

Aizawa's scarf is made of steel wires and carbon nanotubbing, good luck cutting it. Chapter 7 of the manga.

That's probably at least partially because it's frozen, frozen things are more brittle and way easier to break.

Even if that was true when something breaks it breaks at the part with least resistance, the easiest part to break. In this case that would be the frozen part or the partially frozen part. And on top of that I'm pretty sure this is one of the only if not the only time that scarf gets cut in the entire series so this is probably just an outlier.

You can't call something an outlier just because you don't agree with it. You need to provide evidence yourself that Stain can't cut his capture weapon, you not believing it means very little. Provide a scene or statement of someone comparable/stronger than Aizawa being in capable of cutting his capture weapon.

If his capture weapon was shown that it can be cut then Stain should be capable of cutting it through it in the same manner. Unless there is evidence of the contrary.

At what point did I say anything about whether I believe it or not? It is only ever cut once in the entire series and its under questionable circumstances. also within that same fight momo and todoroki say they don't know what aizawa's scarf is made of despite the fact that he said what it was made of right in front of them. I'm fairly confident everyone (writers, drawers, characters etc.) just had a lapse in memory and forgot what it was made of allowing aizawa to cut it despite it's materials.

Stain fra since if he has better winning conditions and both are pretty evenly matched in other respects, but I want to ask you something, are we talking about Azaiwa before he knows the "hero killer" quirk or after he's already been defeated and the do I want it to have been public announced?

Unfortunately Aizawa wasn't quite up to the task of apprehending Stain, much less saving Iida, but as Stain was about to finish them off Deku appeared as in Canon and events proceed from there as normal but with Aizawa around.

Back