• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSJ3 Goku (Buu Arc) vs Base Goku (Baby Arc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wins? From what we gathered from GT, Goku said Base Rildo is said to be comparable to Buu in power, since the last Buu that Goku fought was Kid Buu, he was probably referencing that Buu when he said this, Base Goku was later seeing being able to go toe to toe with Rildo, even having a slight advantage, Kid Buu was also giving Buu Arc SSJ3 Goku a lot of trouble, but Goku claims at Full Power as a SSJ3 he could destroy Buu, also, note, Goku has no strain in SSJ3 just like in his dead body, and GT Goku can't transform and has to fight in Base, so who wins?

SS3 Goku
Son goku render by 5kgfx-d6qfir7

If by no strain you mean not wasting any Ki just like in his base, then maybe he could win, but GT Goku has more years worth of combat experience by training with Uub, so he should be more skilled, mmm... I think I'll go with Lil' Goku by having more combat experience (but it could really go either way).

Alexcar3000 said:
If by no strain you mean not wasting any Ki just like in his base, then maybe he could win, but GT Goku has more years worth of combat experience by training with Uub, so he should be more skilled, mmm... I think I'll go with Lil' Goku by having more combat experience (but it could really go either way).
yeah, I meant Goku isn't wasting any ki in SSJ3, just to give him a fair chance, cause if he was wasting ki, then he would most likely suffer then same fate as Golden Frieza and 100% Frieza with GT Base Goku exhausting him

DBZMLP12345 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
yeah, I meant Goku isn't wasting any ki in SSJ3, just to give him a fair chance, cause if he was wasting ki, then he would most likely suffer then same fate as Golden Frieza and 100% Frieza with GT Base Goku exhausting him
Then they're equals in power, the one with more technique wins, GT Goku has more years worth of combat experience, but he can't use IT (because reasons), and SSJ3 Goku can use it and spam it in combat, but GT Goku has the Dragon Fist, it seems that the battle could go either way.

peeps saying thaat kid gt goku wins via goku, yet gorgetting that he cudnt even properly use techniques like inftant tranmsission cuz apparently "reasons" lol

it seems he was unabke to do certain special techniques that buu saga goku cud apparently due to the body change

but

he does have more experience

so is thaat experience going to be enough to cover up for his body handicap

perosnally, i think its probably inconclusive on my behalf, maybe a draw

well goku buu arc will get a massive speed upgrade soon so imho ssj3 wins but still this will be ridiculously close as GT goku can make up for his small body by experience

TISSG7Redgrave said:
well goku buu arc will get a massive speed upgrade soon so imho ssj3 wins but still this will be ridiculously close as GT goku can make up for his small body by experience
If Buu Arc SSJ3 Goku is getting a massive speed upgrade, then shouldn't GT Goku also get the same boost? Cause Buu Arc is also apart of the Old GT continuity, so if Base Goku (Beginning Of GT) has roughly the same power, maybe even a little superior, then shouldn't Base Goku in GT's speed also rival that of Buu Arc SSJ3 Goku? Cause the upgrades of Pre God Buu Arc Goku should also apply to GT Goku as well, same with Buu Arc Vegeta, if he's getting a speed upgrade, that should technically also apply for Vegeta's stronger GT counterpart

DBZMLP12345 said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
If Buu Arc SSJ3 Goku is getting a massive speed upgrade, then shouldn't GT Goku also get the same boost? Cause Buu Arc is also apart of the Old GT continuity, so if Base Goku (Beginning Of GT) has roughly the same power, maybe even a little superior, then shouldn't Base Goku in GT's speed also rival that of Buu Arc SSJ3 Goku? Cause the upgrades of Pre God Buu Arc Goku should also apply to GT Goku as well, same with Buu Arc Vegeta, if he's getting a speed upgrade, that should technically also apply for Vegeta's stronger GT counterpart
Oh man your right i forgot nvm GT Goku wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back