• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinoirr

He/Him
E95_sWNWEAQmule

super saiyan broly vs super saiyan 2 kefla

Broly:
Kefla:
icon:

battle theme

Universe level+ (Much stronger than both Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Vegeta, easily overpowered Final Form Frieza and defeated Golden Frieza after an hour, was able to keep up with Super Saiyan Gogeta) vs Universe level+ (When fighting vs Ultra Instinct Goku, a confident Super Saiyan 2 Kefla stated she could "blow away an entire universe in one shot", and Piccolo commented that her power had surpassed the level that Goku had previously reached when fighting Jiren. At her absolute maximum strength, it was stated that not even a more adept UI Goku would have been capable of surviving one of her blasts, although he was able to effortlessly dodge each of her attacks)

It's hard to say whether or not SSJ2 Kefla or SSJ Broly is stronger. SSJ Broly was capable of easily overwhelming SSB Goku and Vegeta, whereas SSJ2 Kefla was capable of fighting on-par with a stronger Ultra Instinct Sign Goku, with her attacks having been stated to be capable of defeating Goku and outright confirming to have greater raw power. Personally, I still believe that Ultra Instinct Sign Goku is stronger than SSB Goku in the Broly film.

Though Broly does show remarkable potential and reactive power, I think that Kefla's reactive power and potential is equally remarkable. She's a combination of two of the most talented Saiyans of Universe 6, one of whom is a Legendary Super Saiyan herself and the other who could reach the SSJ transformation with ease. Caulfila also showed her ability to adapt and learn as she fought during the Tournament of Power when she fought Goku by herself. Kefla herself was capable of adapting and evolving against UI Sign Goku, whose power rapidly evolves with every blow he exchanges.

However, even with all of this in mind, I've still got to give this one to Broly. Broly was capable of fighting for over an hour against Golden Frieza and didn't show any signs of losing stamina, so I believe that he last long enough to wear Kefla out until her fusion ends. We also don't know whether or not Kefla's fusion time is shorter due to her remarkable power like it was with Vegito, since her Potara earrings were destroyed instead of the fusion being undone.

Last edited:
AP is probably about even, but Kefla's arrogance combined with Broly's adaptation gives Broly the win and my vote.

Broly stomps, unless fusion is massively weaker by a wide margin he ultimately was an even match for two post ToP SSB level fighters Kefla is born out of one fighter that was heavily outmatched by SSG and of another that was only SS2 level at best.

Broly stomps, unless fusion is massively weaker by a wide margin he ultimately was an even match for two post ToP SSB level fighters Kefla is born out of one fighter that was heavily outmatched by SSG and of another that was only SS2 level at best.
What're you talking about? Base Kefla overwhelmed SSG, regular SSJ Kefla fought against and even overpowered SSB Goku and SSB Kaio-Ken Goku, and SSJ2 Kefla had greater energy than Ultra Instinct Sign Goku, who is vastly stronger than Post-ToP SSB Goku and Vegeta. So no, this is not a stomp for Broly.

What're you talking about? Base Kefla overwhelmed SSG, regular SSJ Kefla fought against and even overpowered SSB Goku and SSB Kaio-Ken Goku, and SSJ2 Kefla had greater energy than Ultra Instinct Sign Goku, who is vastly stronger than Post-ToP SSB Goku and Vegeta. So no, this is not a stomp for Broly.
What I mean is that this Broly was = SS1 Gogeta who is born of a fusion of 2 post ToP SSB fighters, comparatively Kefla’s individual fusees are only ToP SSG level and SS2 level at most.

What I mean is that this Broly was = SS1 Gogeta who is born of a fusion of 2 post ToP SSB fighters, comparatively Kefla’s individual fusees are only ToP SSG level and SS2 level at most.
Yea, but Kefla's fusion was amplified tens of times, and SSJ2 Kefla was stronger than both SSB Kaio-Ken Goku and UI Sign Goku, so the gap isn't that large here to be a stomp.

Yea, but Kefla's fusion was amplified tens of times, and SSJ2 Kefla was stronger than both SSB Kaio-Ken Goku and UI Sign Goku, so the gap isn't that large here to be a stomp.

I don’t think that’s enough, to illustrate

Cauli (SS2 level) + Kale ( SSG level but far weaker still) * 10s of times = a base fusion that outclassed SSG but is still inferior to SSB, by going SS2 it’s >UI2 level by an unknown degree.

Goku ( SSB) + Vegeta (SSB) = a base fusion that outclasses both SSB put together, by going SS1 it’s already 50x UI1 level

For this to not be a stomp you’d have to argue UI2 itself is close to 50x stronger than UI1 and still ignore the fact that post UI 3 would have further widened the gap to a similar degree.

Goku ( SSB) + Vegeta (SSB) = a base fusion that outclasses both SSB put together, by going SS1 it’s already 50x UI1 level
What? That's far overestimating how powerful Gogeta is, and I've never subscribed to the notion that base Gogeta is stronger than SSB Goku and Vegeta because there was no evidence of this. You're just overestimating how powerful Gogeta was. SSJ2 Kefla is definitely in that territory.

Goku and Vegeta after the Anilaza fight in their SSGSSKKx20 and SSGSSE forms are considered on par with UIO2 Goku, who Kefla is capable of 1 shotting
Broly was able to fight on par with SSGSS Goku while using Ikari, and got 50 times stronger via using Super Saiyan on top of that

So both characters are able to 1 shot UIO2 level characters

Issue is that Broly would just RE stomp her within seconds

so my vote goes to Broly low diff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back