• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked more into Future Trunk's wiki and "Large Planet Buster", that's highly inaccurate. He's Solar System at least. If First Form Frieza blew up Vegeta just by Lifting a Finger, than Future Trunks should be Large Solar System Buster.

Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
I looked more into Future Trunk's wiki and "Large Planet Buster", that's highly inaccurate. He's Solar System at least. If First Form Frieza blew up Vegeta just by Lifting a Finger, than Future Trunks should be Large Solar System Buster.
Future Trunks is large star level and will be FTL+ soon

It will be closer but still not enough

Future Trunks is large star level and will be FTL+ soon It will be closer but still not enough

It's still pretty close though wouldn't you agree.

Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
Future Trunks is large star level and will be FTL+ soon
It will be closer but still not enough
It's still pretty close though wouldn't you agree.

Yes

I still feel that Trunks is a Solar System Buster considering that if a Power Level of 18,000 Blew up a planet with ease,than Future Trunks can blow up a Solar Sytem through Power Scaling.Base Form Trunks is Thousands of times stronger than Saiyan Saga Vegeta . Future Trunks is a Solar System Buster I promise.

If they are both at 4-B then its depends. Trunks has a massive speed, Durability and strength advantage, And he has superior energy, However Cloud's Hax should Play a major factor, And Cloud skills Are FAR Better, Trunks Could Blitz Him Easily if he goes Super Saiyan But when it comes To Skills, Trunks is outclassed.

OVERALL i think its 50/50, But If Trunks goes Super Saiyan 2 Then Game Over for Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back