• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSGSS Vegeta vs Thor

Oh yeah I here Ruin Thor just solos so much freaking crap it's unbelievable. I'm probably going to have to research him just to see what he's about.

I would say that I'm new here but that's no excuse. I goofed my spelling to the max. Now Vegeta vs Dr.Doom (No Prep Time). Who wins and why. I say Vegeta because no metal suit can save you from the God that is the Prince of Saiyans.

There's gonna be a stomp no matter which Thor you use. Odinforce Thor doesn't have enough knowledge or feats to properly hax his way out.

Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
I would say that I'm new here but that's no excuse. I goofed my spelling to the max. Now Vegeta vs Dr.Doom (No Prep Time). Who wins and why. I say Vegeta because no metal suit can save you from the God that is the Prince of Saiyans.
I'd make a seperate thread since that's a different battle.

We don't have a key for NS Thor, but i acutally agree in that SSJGSS Vegeta beats every Thor but Rune King Thor,

Back