• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality wise Squidward takes it due to his better dancing skills

However, Jakuzare has advantages going for her, such as her superior striking strength (TJ vs KJ), and she seems to have a range advantage, hundreds of meters for her attacks, but then again Squidward's music is so bad that it can actually hurt whoever listens to it and given that he does have limited toonforce it could give him an edge, but seeing as it is limited, I'm not sure. He does have powers such as ink usage and regen, but then again Nonon has forcefields and flight which will give her a mobility/defense advantage (I know speeds equalized but still)

Squidward's arrogance and overconfidence and tendency to overextend, as well as his laziness, inattentativeness, and habit of being rather easily angered will be a disadvantage for him, but Jakuzare also has similar traits, like being angered when the battle starts to not go her way. In addition she is overconfident, but I can see her taking this.

My votes on Jakuzare.

Cropfist said:
Why is his striking strength still Class KJ if he chopped Sponegbob in half?
It would be best if you changed his profile to fit that, but that's not my only point tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back