• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Squid Girl (Musume Ika) vs Inklings

Doing this here since I'm making a more out there battle.

Squid Girl has awoken from a 2,000 year sleep and arises to see Inklings on the Surface, overjoyed to see her own kind to have adapted and taken over the Earth as the dominant species. She however starts naively messing things up and gets into a fight with a group of Inklings involved in a Turf War, interpreting it as them violently fighting each other she intervenes to stop them from comminting such violence.

The Inklings see this weird looking inkling which a few of the more scholarly ones notices has traits of that ancient race of beings from two milleniums ago. They then view her as a threat and stop their game to all join as one large team of eight.

The battle begins in the morning just before noon.

Battle takes place in Blackbelly Skatepark, Squid Girl is postioned at the top of the center pillar shouting down to the Inklings below about 10 meters away.

Inking 1 thru 8 have these weapons and specifications

1. 1 ( Aerospray RG, Sub: Ink Mine, Special: Inkstrike)
  1. 2 ( Krak-on Splat Roller, Sub: Squid Beakon, Special: Kraken)
  1. 3 ( Luna Blaster, Sub: Ink Mine, Special: Inkzooka)
  1. 4 (Bamboozler 14 Mk I, Sub: Splash Walls, Special: Killer Wail)
  1. 5 (Tri-Slosher, Sub: Disruptors, Special: Bubbler)
  1. 6 ( E-Liter 3K, Sub: Burst Bomb, Special: Echolocator)
  1. 7 (Berry Splattershot Pro, Sub: Suction Bomb, Special: Bomb Rush)
  1. 8 (Inbrush, Sub: Sprinkler, Special: Inkstrike)

Speed is not Equalized

no preptime or knowledge (obiviously)

battle is won through incapcitation and knockout.

this isn't a completely serious vs battle but how can this battle go?

Back