• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Squall Leonheart vs The Beast (Infamous)

I'm gonna regret the hell outta this aren't I?

Speed is equalised. High 6-A for both is being used. SBA otherwise

The SeeD: 0

Kessler's worst nightmare: 0

Incon: 0

Squall gets hit with a massive amount of bioelectric draining radiation and dies horribly GG

Even if he gets off Shiva, I'm not sure it would actually kill given I'm pretty sure Absolute 0 stops at molecular damage and his Regen goes down to macro quantic

Vote counted, I'm gonna say pretty sure Squall should have win cons here I think. There's BFR, pretty sure things like Doom and Death should work too among other things

I'm pretty sure RSB blasts are pretty much thought based (or at least, don't require nearly as much movement or delay as FF Spellcasting) so going to have to disagree on that part

He's also Exatons off of Ifrit

Doesn't really matter because RSB negates durability and even if that didn't, Black Holes would

And only a handful of things in Squall's arsenal would actually kill, so

yeah

Squall can sleep lock him by casting sleep then junctioning it to his strikes to chain sleep him while he slowly chips away at him or death hax but yeah thought based hax is hard for Squall to deal with if he doesn't resist. Squall could copy the ability with draw and gain resistance to it eventually but he would probably die before this happens

Back