• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jinsye

She/Her
We have a fight between the Robotic Stealth Master of the Night, and the Canabalistic Hunter of the Night.

Basically, Wendigo broke into Fazbear's Fright, killed the security guard. Springtrap comes and complains about killsteal or smth, then they fight.

Speed Equalized.

Who wins?

Springtrap : 1

Wendigo: 2

Springtrap Sprite
Wendigo

Wendigo via type 6 immortality, more abilities, etc...

All springtrap really has here is more experience, intelligence and debateably sanity. Actually, wait...

Forget what I said before I don't know who would win.

The Smashor said:
Wendigo via type 6 immortality, more abilities, etc...
All springtrap really has here is more experience, intelligence and debateably sanity. Actually, wait...

Forget what I said before I don't know who would win.
Would type 6 even work on SpringTrap?

Wendigo wins. It has more to work with and immortality makes it extremely hard to put down forever. Springtrap's Stealth probably wouldn't be to helpful with the Wendigo's Enhanced Senses. The Hallucinations may cause a small bit of resistance, though not much.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Wendigo wins.
It has more to work with and immortality makes it extremely hard to put down forever. Springtrap's Stealth probably wouldn't be to helpful with the Wendigo's Enhanced Senses. The Hallucinations may cause a small bit of resistance, though not much.
>Type 6 Immortality

It's useless if it doesn't have hosts to infect.

Hm yeah sorry thought it was a different one. Thanks for the clarification. Doesn't really solve the fight though Pretty close though. Still think the wendigo would win with enhanced Senses nullifying Stealth, or at least hinders it. Also it has superior strength at least in lifting. Though Springtrap's phantoms could mess with the senses of the wendigo making stealth attacks possible. Wendigo also has more debatable agility and could maneuver way easier around springy. Again however Springtrap's home field may come into play.

This is tough. Wendigo might be able to outmaneuver Springtrap, but homefield advantage might be important, as Wendigo might not be able to give chase very well through ventilation. As the Phantom animatronics start to mess with Wendigo, it might start acting unpredictably like a scared or cornered animal.

I vote for Springtrap. He is familiar with his surroundings, and can escape and wait every time things get sticky for him. Meanwhile, the Wendigo would be getting more tired and annoyed as the fight goes on because of the Phantom animatronics.

Phantom animatronics aren´t fighters, they are just distractions in the game (just giving problems with audio, ventilation and video) and i don´t thik they will last enoght vs a Wendigo beacuse they broke bodys.

And while is true that Spring have the territory advantage Wendigos have enhaced earing so he can detect Springtrap movement.

So in a face to face both can defeatd each other (Wendigo can destroy springtrap animatronic body and Springtrap can tear apart Wendigo head), but my vote will be to Wendigo beacuse of better maneuver that will give him (?) more opportunities to cause a good damage

Back