• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spongebob should be upgraded to City, because he destroyed the city atleast twice in a few episodes....on accident. Just think of what he could do on Purpose. He is probably island level if he wanted to. Also Squidward should be upgraded to Low 2-C as remember that time he traveled to another dimension twice? You may be like, "But he only got the Time Machine in the future." On paper this sounds like a pretty reasonable arguments, and while he did get it from the future, he used it to travel to the present at the end of the episode and wasn't seen getting rid of it. He literally traveled to multiple different Spongebob related timelines and Universes. Squidward should also be able to resist reality warping abilities as he was in a locker that was smaller on the inside than on the outside and resisted getting sucked into a Vaccum in time and space which exploded. Now also the Magic Book allows plot hax, it changed most of the Spongebob timeline itself at minnimun, so the Magic Book is Low 2-C or Potientally 2-A as Spongebob has a lot of timelines and stuff not to mention this is a thing

http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Multiverse

Okay Sandy has a rocket that can reach the moon in approximately 30 seconds. The moon is 228,855 miles from earth. The speed of light is approximately 670,616,629 MPH. There are 60 seconds in a minute. 60/30=2. 2 times 228,855 times 2=457,710. There are 60 minutes in a hour. 60 times 457,710=27,462,600. 670,616,629/27,462,600=24. So Sandy has a revalistic rocket. And Sandy jumped to the Moon to Saturn in 1 second so she should probs be MFTL or something. Also Spongebob should be Massively Hypersonic as he crossed the end of an ocean in one episode.

Jucaslucas said:
Traveling through time doesn't make you universal . . .
Don't know about the rest.
http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/SB-129

http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Squidward_in_Clarinetland

Also I wasn't talking about him traveling through time, he literally traveled outside a timezone and in a frickin void. There are Multiple Different Realities in Spongebob so much there is a literal Multiverse, so the Magic Book can manipulate all that so it's 2-B to 2-A. The Moon feat is Solid.

Isn't this a case of toon force and outliers? On Patricks' profile he is MFTL due to gag humour... so yeah.

KuuIchigo said:
Isn't this a case of toon-force and outliers?
No Squidward has done it twice. Spongebob destroys the City on a basis. Sandy traveled to the Moon a lot. And with toon force who's to say it might not happen again. Doesn't VS Battles have outliers in it.

I'm not sure what's going on with the moon rocket thing. And I don't agree with the speed regardless of the numbers. Saitama's was quicker and only got Sub-Rel+

The real cal howard said:
I'm not sure what's going on with the moon rocket thing. And I don't agree with the speed regardless of the numbers. Saitama's was quicker and only got Sub-Rel+
Well then Saitama is faster than sub rela

Yet again no evidence of there being an infinite number or 1001 universes in the multiverse and I see few sources. It's best to just close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back