• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sponge Tod vs John Cena

John Cena has better stats, Sponge Tod has better powers, lifting strength, and durability.

I don't really know where this goes, so I'm kinda leaning on both.

@TheBreadMan

How about sponge tod with his hat on and Cena with his attitude ajusted I would say as long as tod's boss isn't cheering him on he wins. Cena isn't in possesion of enough abilities to beat tod. I would say tod with the x-caliber rifle really has it in the bag.

Yeah I did read it!

Memetic Tier is waaay way way higher than Tier ∞!

Tod's abilities are pretty good tho!

John Cena.

Becauuuse

Memetic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ocean >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other official tier!

If Tod was like, Memetic, I'd say Tod haxes out.

@bread

I still say that tod could blast him into oblivion but since you were the tie breaker you have the final word. Wait a second, tods power is more than infinate because his hat multiplies his power by every number more than over 9000, so wouldn't that make him mematic?

@bread

Just to make sure you understand I meant his power is being infinately multiplied by every single number that is over 9000 at once like (sponge tod's level)x(9001x9002x9003x9003x9004x9005xx9006x9007x9008x9009x9010x9011x9012x9013x9014x9015x9016x9017x9018x9019x9020x etc...)

With the hat on he crates a new teir: A Meme's Meme

this is far beyond memetic because he is a meme's meme. He is meant to be only defeatable by several individuals including his boss.

Back